Hillary’s Tweet on Sri Lanka Fixed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
13AEB58C-71B6-4221-85C8-6C350DE2536D.jpeg

I don't twit, and even if I did I would not have Bill's wife on my tweeter list... Did she even send out a twit after Sri Lanka? And I don't mean sending Bill out after another bottle of Chardonnay...

Well I'm betting that they got the phrase "Easter worshipers" off of a TPM rather than them sitting next to each other at Sunrise Service...

God.... how i despise Killary Clinton... and Barry Soetoro Hussein.....

Those two pieces of crap.

one of the best things that ever happend to the USA
Hillary Clinton will never be president

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi

Verified account
@Imamofpeace
Follow Follow @Imamofpeace
More
Compare the level of outrage with what happened in Sri Lanka with Christchurch, NZ. Triple the amount of casualties and triple the amount of injured people. It offends me and other likeminded Muslims that we get special treatment and other equal humans don’t. #SriLanka

the left do not like this Muslim
Humm i wonder why

Islamaphobes

bq-5cbe37a237d88.jpeg

I know many on the right like him, but Tawhidi will NEVER renounce Mohammed. All you need to know about your “based as fuck” “Imam of peace”.

I know many on the right like him, but Tawhidi will NEVER renounce Mohammed. All you need to know about your “based as fuck” “Imam of peace”.
oh im not the biggest fan of the religion of piss either .

they're in dire need of a reformation ...both main sects
that i also think we'll never see

i just like to watch the lefttarded either tiptoe around him or lose it

Here's a fun game. Choose a democrat candidate and look at their Sri Lanka tweets then scroll way down to Mar 15 tweets about Christchurch. Contrast and compare.

Cory:

cory1.png
cory2.png

I don't twit, and even if I did I would not have Bill's wife on my tweeter list... Did she even send out a twit after Sri Lanka? And I don't mean sending Bill out after another bottle of Chardonnay...
Oh, you didn’t see it? Barry too.
View attachment 257529 View attachment 257530
Whassamatter? You mad ‘cause they didn’t point out how many millions of Easter worshippers were murdered?

43c1b577-1b44-4df5-a08f-19e1a664ab8d.jpg
Thanks for displaying how ignorant you are. Nobody in the world worships Easter.

Whassamatter? You mad ‘cause they didn’t point out how many millions of Easter worshippers were murdered?

Thanks for displaying how ignorant you are. Nobody in the world worships Easter.
So? And millions weren’t killed. Meanwhile, they clearly meant Christians worshiping on Easter.

So? And millions weren’t killed. Meanwhile, they clearly meant Christians worshiping on Easter.

You’re not curious at all that the global elite all somehow independently invented the phrase “Easter worshippers” the other day?

Forum List

Back