dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Susan Rice
Ben Rhodes
Loretta Lynch
James Clapper
John Brennan
They are at the top of the list of people in the Obama administration who had the ability to 'unmask' private US citizens names heard in Russian intercepts. Then pass those names to the NYT/WAPO.
What they did was illegal.
All or some of them are going to spend time in a federal prison for committing these seditious treasonous illegal acts.
There are more names further down the food chain.
Anyone who thinks President Trump will EVER give up his 'new hobby' of ferreting out these American traitors is fucking delusional.
Once these traitors start 'rolling' on others to attempt to save themselves 'Obamagate' will be in the next Oxford dictionary.
I'm putting Ben Rhodes at the top of the list.
(Go back and read any of my posts since I joined this forum. You will soon notice I have NEVER been proven wrong in any prediction I have posted)
Last night in the last minute of Hannity he and his panel where discussing who the leakers are. He said: "I think I know the names of the leakers". His panel of five all laughed and agreed they knew who the leakers are too.
Everyone on the Beltway now knows the names of these traitors formerly in the Obama inner circle.

Forum List

Back