What do the Native Americans say?

Republicans did nothing to prevent it.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

In case you haven't noticed, when Democrats are in charge, human rights violations happen and NOBODY can stop them.

I advise you to stop voting democrat. The reservations are still cess pools, thanks to them. Democrats control reservations and the most violent and destitute cities in the nation. Think about it.
I don't vote. If I did vote it would not be for Democrats.

Well if you hate racism and the way the government has destroyed the tribes, I suggest you start.
Which party of evil white men should I cast a vote for?

Ah. You obviously don't understand tribal government.
You don't vote for any white men. You vote for tribal members, you moron.
In this country we vote for greedy white men seeking power and control. That is who people like you vote for.
Moron.

Republicans keep trying this dumb ass game of blaming democrats for past racism when republicans were complicit in the racism themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
American Indian Activist Russell Means Powerful Speech, 1989

I suppose he's a racist too. He is speaking to whites about what whites have done to them. Listen good.

Don't his words sound familiar? The question is when will the excuses stop from whites?

I suppose we will hear how no one here put the Native Americans on reservations. But the reservations still exist. Poverty is high, alcoholism and suicide are high. And why is that? For the same reason the black community has drug use and crime that whites like those here talk about in per capita.

These people are not just randomly decideding to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

Who gives a shit about what native americans have to say. That has as little interest for me as what native central americans (namely mexicans) have to say. And as for "forcing them out of their homes," we need to force a LOT of illegal mexicans out of their homes too. And send them back to mexico. What other BS do you have. Maybe some BS about how Whites slaughtered them.

I suppose he's a racist too. He is speaking to whites about what whites have done to them. Listen good.

Don't his words sound familiar? The question is when will the excuses stop from whites?

I suppose we will hear how no one here put the Native Americans on reservations. But the reservations still exist. Poverty is high, alcoholism and suicide are high. And why is that? For the same reason the black community has drug use and crime that whites like those here talk about in per capita.

These people are not just randomly decideding to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

Who gives a shit about what native americans have to say. That has as little interest for me as what native central americans (namely mexicans) have to say. And as for "forcing them out of their homes," we need to force a LOT of illegal mexicans out of their homes too. And send them back to mexico. What other BS do you have. Maybe some BS about how Whites slaughtered them.

If you don't care, don't participate in the discussion.

By whites.

It has already been done. If you don't want to hear any more, that is up to you.

By whites.

It has already been done. If you don't want to hear any more, that is up to you.

What I would like is for it to never happen again.

Republicans keep trying this dumb ass game of blaming democrats for past racism when republicans were complicit in the racism themselves.
The stupid trolls on here, yes, but I'm not sure the issue has been brought up in Congress or State Assemblies. Although considering some of them, I wouldn't be surprised, but I wouldn't imagine it would be that widespread from Republicans who are not internet trolls.

Forum List

Back