What do Democrats want to do about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? Besides amnesty...

Qball

Corner Pocket
Oct 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I'm just curious what Democrats plan on doing about illegal immigration. I mean, I know they want to give all the illegal immigrants here permanent status so they can have a whole generation of Latinos forever indebted to them. But I mean, we have people illegally emigrating to this country and law regulating that so....

It seems like they balk at any notion of stopping people breaking the law. Wall? No. E-Verify? No. End chain migration? It's "family reunification", and no. End the lottery? No. So what do you want to do about illegal immigration? Uh, enforce border security. What kind? TBD.

The Democrat mindset is very simple when it comes to immigration. It is "What will get me the most votes the quickest?" If you keep that in mind you will see that every thing they do and say supports that prime directive.

Here’s what doesn’t make sense on the Gop side . You don’t want chain or lottery immigration. What’s left? This vauge “merit “ thing .

Ok, so now you want to have highly skilled immigrants taking high paying American jobs ?

The Democrat mindset is very simple when it comes to immigration. It is "What will get me the most votes the quickest?" If you keep that in mind you will see that every thing they do and say supports that prime directive.

Immigrants don’t vote .

I'm just curious what Democrats plan on doing about illegal immigration. I mean, I know they want to give all the illegal immigrants here permanent status so they can have a whole generation of Latinos forever indebted to them. But I mean, we have people illegally emigrating to this country and law regulating that so....

It seems like they balk at any notion of stopping people breaking the law. Wall? No. E-Verify? No. End chain migration? It's "family reunification", and no. End the lottery? No. So what do you want to do about illegal immigration? Uh, enforce border security. What kind? TBD.

They’ve made it crystal clear without really having the balls to say it clearly.
“Grant citizenship to all 12-50 million here today....and let’s revisit the issue again in 31 years.”

The 3.5 million they got in 1986 wasn’t quite enough...they really need this spawn to happen.

Here’s what doesn’t make sense on the Gop side . You don’t want chain or lottery immigration. What’s left? This vauge “merit “ thing .

Ok, so now you want to have highly skilled immigrants taking high paying American jobs ?

The jobs thing is secondary....stopping the degradation of our nation and keeping America American is primary.

The jobs thing is secondary....stopping the degradation of our nation and keeping America American is primary.

He asks, who's left?

Americans are left, that's who. Which is why he wants all that immigration.

Apparently the Democrat plan is to just keep things wide open, do everything to encourage them here and keep them here, and eventually all us Americans will just move to Sinaloa.

Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals in 1986. How many children did they have and how many of them are now 'forever indebted to Republicans'?

Give it up cons, the horse is already out of the barn and Ronnie Raygun is the one that opened the barn door wide. Oh the pain, the pain.

Forum List

Back