What difference does it make!?!?! Part Two

Your condemnation is useless unless you have a realistic better idea of what should have been done.

Way to try to move the goalposts, Sparky. We're not even talking about what she should have done. Nobody 'condemned' that. I was talking about your coward candidate pretending that a terrorist attack had not occurred.
Funny how GOP politicians knew it was a terrorist incident, completely unrelated to any video or other protests, within hours of the attack. How did they know that? What was the source of their information? The CIA and other intelligence agencies hadn't even begun to investigate the attack, but Republicans where absolutely sure about the facts before any had actually been released. How do you suppose they did that? Are they clairvoyant? And I wonder why they were so focused on that characterization? Almost as if they cared more about the perception than actually knowing about the details of the attack itself.

Not my job to defend the GOP. I'm not a fan. But I'm sure they had sources. And I'm absolutely sure that Obama and Hillary knew the deal and yet they chose to bury the facts; and that reality is supported by documented sources being silenced.
What facts? And why were they allegedly hidden? I'd sure like for someone to give me an explanation for how this whole diabolical conspiracy works. By that I mean a compelling explanation, not just more vague bull shit.

Who gives a fuck what the GOP's motives were. I've never claimed they are the salt of the Earth. This is about what Hillary did. Do you justify her actions, somehow?

Last edited:
Would Hillary benefit from being "primaried"?

Could she clear the air of so many things that, without a primary, will be still on the table to work against her in 2016?

Would Hillary be willing to face an "in-party" opponent or would she prefer simply to be ambushed on the convention floor by an articulate, mentally alert, physically capable, cleans-up-nice minority? Probably not a black, though, as that has already been done.

Please comment on the pros/cons of Hillary being challenged for the nomination.

Would Hillary benefit from being "primaried"?

Could she clear the air of so many things that, without a primary, will be still on the table to work against her in 2016?

Would Hillary be willing to face an "in-party" opponent or would she prefer simply to be ambushed on the convention floor by an articulate, mentally alert, physically capable, cleans-up-nice minority? Probably not a black, though, as that has already been done.

Please comment on the pros/cons of Hillary being challenged for the nomination.

The only benefit that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriend's wife will get from the primary is she can add "Two time failed Presidential Candidate" to her resume.

Back when Hillary bawled about what difference does it make that there were four dead American soldiers, real Americans were outraged. ...
The FOX News crowd gets outraged over every breath she takes. Why constantly misrepresent what people say?

Is that all you got; lowest denominator deflections? Hillary's comments were callous and blatantly untruthful. You can't deny that; or you can, but you would be wrong and frankly exposing yourself to be a bit of a coward at the least.
again with misreading of the meanings of words? you appear to struggle terribly with 'adjectives' Hmm... must be a hive mentality thing?

Callous and untruthful :::

adjective: callous
showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.

adjective: untruthful
saying or consisting of something that is false or incorrect.

--
the punch-line quote absent the context: "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

In Context Hillary Clinton s What difference does it make comment PolitiFact

The Republican asking Sec Clinton the questions thanks her afterwards? He didn't notice a callous and untruthful statement (untruthful?) ? It appears it were Talking heads and commentators being fed wingnut talking points that twisted Clintons remarks into your meme

btw TheGreatGatsby do you struggle terribly with NOUNS too?

Context:

noun
noun: context; plural noun: contexts
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
    "the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending"
    synonyms: circumstances, conditions, factors, state of affairs, situation, background, scene, settingMore
    "the wider historical context"
    frame of reference, contextual relationship;
    text, subject, theme, topic
    "a quote taken out of context"
    • the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
      "word processing is affected by the context in which words appear"

Back when Hillary bawled about what difference does it make that there were four dead American soldiers, real Americans were outraged. ...
The FOX News crowd gets outraged over every breath she takes. Why constantly misrepresent what people say?

Is that all you got; lowest denominator deflections? Hillary's comments were callous and blatantly untruthful. You can't deny that; or you can, but you would be wrong and frankly exposing yourself to be a bit of a coward at the least.
again with misreading of the meanings of words? you appear to struggle terribly with 'adjectives' Hmm... must be a hive mentality thing?

Callous and untruthful :::

adjective: callous
showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.

adjective: untruthful
saying or consisting of something that is false or incorrect.

--
the punch-line quote absent the context: "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

In Context Hillary Clinton s What difference does it make comment PolitiFact

The Republican asking Sec Clinton the questions thanks her afterwards? He didn't notice a callous and untruthful statement (untruthful?) ? It appears it were Talking heads and commentators being fed wingnut talking points that twisted Clintons remarks into your meme

btw TheGreatGatsby do you struggle terribly with NOUNS too?

Context:

noun
noun: context; plural noun: contexts
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
    "the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending"
    synonyms: circumstances, conditions, factors, state of affairs, situation, background, scene, settingMore
    "the wider historical context"
    frame of reference, contextual relationship;
    text, subject, theme, topic
    "a quote taken out of context"
    • the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
      "word processing is affected by the context in which words appear"

If you were a serious poster, for your own good, I'd tell you what a dumb ass you're being by posting mundane dictionary definitions.

But okay, I'll play the game:

callous: insensitive; indifferent; unsympathetic:

HC acting put out about having to be held accountable for her stewardship in regards to the four dead soldiers and even barking that it doesn't matter is the epitome of callousness.

SCHOOLED, BITCH.

Last edited:
How utterly stupid you are to make the last point of your post.

Back when Hillary bawled about what difference does it make that there were four dead American soldiers, real Americans were outraged. But lost in the shuffle was the callous and fallacious scenario that she tries to present to us:
The fact is we have four dead Americans: Was it because of a protest or because guys out for a walk one night decided they'd go kill some Americans?

Then of course, Hillary asked her rhetorical question of What difference does it make? But frankly, I think that besides the callousness of that infamous question, we should remember that her preceding statement is nothing short of pathological. Americans didn't die because of a protest gone awry; and it most certainly wasn't because people decided to kill on a whim. At that point, HILLARY KNEW DAMN WELL THAT IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK, and she was more than willing to play it off as something else.

I'm sorry, but that's not the kind of person that I want watching my dog let alone being the president of the United States. Anyone who votes for her is not a patriot of any order, PERIOD.

If you find the truth and it doesn't coincide with your early thoughts, will you post the truth or will you say the
truth is still yet to be found. And only when it fits into your possible conspiracy will you say it is the truth.

So what difference, at that point, did it make?

You're asking what difference did THE TRUTH MAKE?

We haven't heard the THE TRUTH. But when it comes out, you'll see what difference it makes.

Forum List

Back