What did you have for dinner?

Tossed some rice noodles in with chicken and scallops, peas, cauliflower, snow peas, etc in with some Korma sauce, seasoned with ginger-garlic sauce and various Asian condiments. Just tossed 'em in there like, "whatever".

Came out pretty damn good. Coulda used a bit less anchovy and a bit more garlic.

Into my beans I put 1lb ground Chuck, 2 hot Italian sausages, and 1/2 lb of cooked bacon. :D

Being I pulled some breasts out to thaw this AM, I guess I feel like chicken tonight.

What's it going to be?

I'm thinking chicken with drop dumplings and greens.
Hello, Frog leg taste a lot like chicken !
No. They taste fishy.

Ah but what about tree frogs?
toth.gif

Into my beans I put 1lb ground Chuck, 2 hot Italian sausages, and 1/2 lb of cooked bacon. :D

Being I pulled some breasts out to thaw this AM, I guess I feel like chicken tonight.

What's it going to be?

No. They taste fishy.

toth.gif

Pretty direct they are poisonous. :)

What's it going to be?

No. They taste fishy.

toth.gif

But how do they taste?

I would think "woody".

What's it going to be?

No. They taste fishy.

toth.gif

But how do they taste?

I would think "woody".
We will nevermind know. The last guy took it to the grave.

Roosted acorn squash filled with a lentil, mushroom, red pepper, onion and wilted spinach mix.

Flat bread with light sour cream, lettuce clumps, diced mushrooms, sliced onions, diced tomatos, ground pepper and garlic salt.

Malibu and milk with instant coffee for desert.

The best rump roast...
I tried a rump roast in an instant pot.
Browned the sides, then placed it in with about 1/2 cup of red wine, 2 cups of beef broth and Worcestershire, S&P.
Put it in for 1 hour. Yep... 1 hour in an instant pot.
And the result was the most tender rump roast I have ever had.
Better than low temp all day cooking.
I won't ever try this with pork butt... it is extremely good after all day low temp. But with beef butt... man does it work!!

The best rump roast...
I tried a rump roast in an instant pot.
Browned the sides, then placed it in with about 1/2 cup of red wine, 2 cups of beef broth and Worcestershire, S&P.
Put it in for 1 hour. Yep... 1 hour in an instant pot.
And the result was the most tender rump roast I have ever had.
Better than low temp all day cooking.
I won't ever try this with pork butt... it is extremely good after all day low temp. But with beef butt... man does it work!!

Love my Instantpot. My air fryer mentioned above is the Instantpot.

Love my Instantpot. My air fryer mentioned above is the Instantpot.
I dismissed the instantpot initially, figuring it was just another counter space eater.
But glad I bought it. It is the best soup maker there is.
It beats the "problem of carrots" for instance. In vegetable soup, I would always soften the carrots by par boiling them first to avoid over cooking all the other vegetable to mush in order to get the carrots soft.
Not with an instantpot. I make solid-good vegetable soup in 7 minutes flat. And I am very discriminating with cooking.

Forum List

Back