What country has a better government than the USA

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Why would anyone want to "blow up" our current government by electing Trump.
Trump is restoring our government that you democrats are destroying....
What country has a better government than the USA's?
If you think Iran and Saudi Arabia I understand why you would support Trump and not support Hillary.

1. I don't support and won't vote for either mainline candidate on 11/9.

2. I had no idea Hillary supported Sharia/Moral law systems like those two countries have.
I asked what countries better than USA. You said saudi Arabia and Iran. I said I understand why you support Trump.
Hillary is as far from Iran and Saudi Arabia than Trump.

]I asked what countries better than USA. You said saudi Arabia and Iran. I said I understand why you support Trump. Hillary is as far from Iran and Saudi Arabia than Trump.

My apologies. I misread your prior post.

However, I don't support Trump any more than Hillary.

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Trump is restoring our government that you democrats are destroying....
What current real world government is better than our current government that you say was destroyed by the Democrats.

Switzerland.
170px-Flag_of_Switzerland_%28Pantone%29.svg.png

I will vote for Trump because I do NOT want the US to become another Somalia.

Last edited:

That's a rather broad question. Better in what way?

First if you consider electing a new President that part of population does not support blowing up the government then we blow it up every four to eight years. Second if you consider America has the best government and by extension is the best country why would so many have wanted to elect and reelect a man who's goal in his own words was to transform America? It's always interesting to see how good a persons view of government is depending on which party is running it at the time.
If you answer a question with a question(s) you have no answer for the question.

Answer the question then I will answer your questions.

This year it it the Trumpies that are saying how bad the USA is. The Democrats are saying we have a good country we can make better.
It used to be the conservatives that stood up for our country.
Partisan hacks never answer questions your response was as predictable as the sunrise and sunset. A very sorry ass person is about to be elected President no matter the outcome on November 8th but all you do is whine about how terrible Trump is while ignoring the fact Hillary is just as bad simply for different reasons. If it's your intention to continue with your standard partisan B.S. go waste someome elses time with it.

Switzerland.

I will vote for Trump because I do NOT want the US to be another Somalia.

i like Switzerland but I like USA better.i actually lived in Switzerland for a short time.
I do not understand how the USA would become another Somalia if Trump is not elected; enlighten me.

First if you consider electing a new President that part of population does not support blowing up the government then we blow it up every four to eight years. Second if you consider America has the best government and by extension is the best country why would so many have wanted to elect and reelect a man who's goal in his own words was to transform America? It's always interesting to see how good a persons view of government is depending on which party is running it at the time.
If you answer a question with a question(s) you have no answer for the question.

Answer the question then I will answer your questions.

This year it it the Trumpies that are saying how bad the USA is. The Democrats are saying we have a good country we can make better.
It used to be the conservatives that stood up for our country.
Partisan hacks never answer questions your response was as predictable as the sunrise and sunset. A very sorry ass person is about to be elected President no matter the outcome on November 8th but all you do is whine about how terrible Trump is while ignoring the fact Hillary is just as bad simply for different reasons. If it's your intention to continue with your standard partisan B.S. go waste someome elses time with it.
You sound like a very angry person.
I think you may have an anger problem. No matter who is President, I am guessing you will be a very angry, miserable person; just like Trump.

We happen to be the best out of the worst that's not saying much. Dip shit
We are the best of the worst? Who is the best of the best?
Here you go clueless fucker... lol
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party-2010.jpg
YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION. What country is better.
I said we happen to be the best out of the worst that's not saying much... lol

Then why are you douche bags always telling us we need to emulate the European welfare states?

False. We don't want to emulate them. This is why Bill Clinton made the largest cuts to welfare in the program's history.

Here's the problem though.

It doesn't matter if Dems make large cuts to welfare because you win elections by saying we didn't.

It doesn't matter if Bill Clinton fucked Big Labor far worse than Reagan, because you win elections by saying he didn't.

It doesn't matter that Reagan spent 2.5x Carter, because you win elections by saying he didn't.

It doesn't matter if Bush 43 & the GOP controlled House/Senate raised the debt ceiling 3x, because you win elections by saying only the Dems do that.

In too many instances, your party's control over half this nation's electorate rests on the fact that people like you trade in bumper stickers not facts.

It doesn't matter that Hillary Clinton has proposed raising the top tax bracket by ONLY 4 points, because you win elections by saying she wants to double taxes.

You live in this world where nobody checks actual policies or verifies actual facts. You just spew the same tired lies into an echo chamber where it comes back as fact.

Last edited:

Switzerland.

i like Switzerland but I like USA better.i actually lived in Switzerland for a short time.
I do not understand how the USA would become another Somalia if Trump is not elected; enlighten me.

At the present time the US is a BANKRUPT fascistic welfare/warfare police state

Switzerland is a NEUTRAL free state where the people have a right to bear arms , its economy is solid.

Hillary will enter WWIII in order to defend Israel and will disarm Americans.

Then why are you douche bags always telling us we need to emulate the European welfare states?

False. We don't want to emulate them. This is why Bill Clinton made the largest cuts to welfare in the program's in the program's history.

It doesn't matter if Dems make large cuts to welfare because you win elections by saying we didn't.

It doesn't matter if Bill Clinton fucked Big Labor far worse than Reagan, because you win elections by saying he didn't.

It doesn't matter that Reagan spent 2.5x Carter, because you win elections by saying he didn't.

It doesn't matter if Bush 43 & the GOP controlled House/Senate raised the debt ceiling 3x, because you win elections by saying only the Dems do that.

In too many instances, your party's control over half this nation's electorate rests on the fact that people like you trade in bumper stickers not facts.

It doesn't matter that Hillary Clinton has proposed raising the top tax bracket by ONLY 4 points, because you win elections by saying she wants to double taxes.

You live in this world where nobody checks actual policies or verifies actual facts. You just spew the same tired lies into an echo chamber where it comes back as fact.
impressive response

Switzerland.

Switzerland is a NEUTRAL free state where the people have a right to bear arms , its economy is solid.

You are not living in the same country that i am. Go live in a BANKRUPT fascistic welfare/warfare police state and you will find out the USA is not a BANKRUPT fascistic welfare/warfare police state.
Your own mind set can create the world you live in more than a government can. You may need to change your mind set.

North Korea, Cuba, Uganda, Iran, and Syria...

Now before you write you can see why I am voting for Donald John Trump well please note I am not voting for the retarded Oompa Loompa King of 40% of the Republican base...

I noted those countries because your question is just another strawman question to flame those that are not voting for Hillary Clinton this November.

The President of the United States is not some dictator and even if Trump were to win the reality he is as hated by his own political party as Clinton is.

So they will most likely try to impeach him quickly so they can have Mike Pence instead.

Also the United States of America is a great country and has a wonderful way of life. Canada is beautiful too and so is Australia but to say that because Trump become President mean we must suck because Trump is wrong with his " Make America Great Again " motto...

False. We don't want to emulate them. This is why Bill Clinton made the largest cuts to welfare in the program's history.

Right. Elections are not won by telling people the truth or tell lies. They are won by telling people what they want to hear while avoiding outright lies or the complete truth. The problem with the truth is it's often messy and complicated. Voters don't like messy and don't like complicated. They like it straightforward and simple. If it won't fit on a bumper sticker, its too much.

Last edited:

How will Trump "blow up anything?"

Switzerland.

You are not living in the same country that i am. Go live in a BANKRUPT fascistic welfare/warfare police state and you will find out the USA is not a BANKRUPT fascistic welfare/warfare police state.
Your own mind set can create the world you live in more than a government can. You may need to change your mind set.

Dingleberry

The US declared bankruptcy in 1935 - it had to abandoned the gold standard

The US is $19 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion in the hole

How do you define "bankrupt"

/

North Korea, Cuba, Uganda, Iran, and Syria...

Now before you write you can see why I am voting for Donald John Trump well please note I am not voting for the retarded Oompa Loompa King of 40% of the Republican base...

I noted those countries because your question is just another strawman question to flame those that are not voting for Hillary Clinton this November.

The President of the United States is not some dictator and even if Trump were to win the reality he is as hated by his own political party as Clinton is.

So they will most likely try to impeach him quickly so they can have Mike Pence instead.

Also the United States of America is a great country and has a wonderful way of life. Canada is beautiful too and so is Australia but to say that because Trump become President mean we must suck because Trump is wrong with his " Make America Great Again " motto...
This is not a strawman question. My point is we focus way too much on what is wrong with our government and do not appreciate what we have.
I appreciate a discussion of what changes we need to make our country better but some people act as if we are living in Rwanda.
Nobody should depend on the government to make their lives what they want. You need to take control of your own life. Depend on yourself to make your life good.
If you feel another country would provide you a better opportunity to make your life better, maybe you should move there. It would make room for someone who wants to live hear with all of it's imperfections.

Forum List

Back