WHAT COULD GO WRONG? John Fetterman Supports Use of Psychedelic Magic Mushrooms for Mental Health Therapy

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And now we know why his behavior is so bizarre. He's been a shroom head all along.

Psychedelics have indeed become popular as treatment for mental illness. It`s been more successful than all of the garbage being pushed by big pharma. You should read things and become less ignorant.

And now we know why his behavior is so bizarre. He's been a shroom head all along.

Not like we didn't see THAT coming. At least he has a legitimate excuse for his idiocy. What's Biden's excuse?

I admit I myself have been on psychedelics before myself they can be very helpful. I thought they did a great deal to help with with my bipolar issues. I fully support the legalization of drugs. I was first introduced to them when I joined magical occult groups, they help you open your mind up. Very helpful for people with mental health problems, they helped me.

I admit I myself have been on psychedelics before myself they can be very helpful. I thought they did a great deal to help with with my bipolar issues. I fully support the legalization of drugs. I was first introduced to them when I joined magical occult groups, they help you open your mind up. Very helpful for people with mental health problems, they helped me.
Helped you do what exactly?

Helped you do what exactly?
They made me emotionally more stable I thought. They helped me let go of negative feelings. Increased happiness. Made me more open and my mind more open to new ways of thinking. I have used LSD, Shrooms, Marijuana and prescribed drugs such as mood stabilizers and anti-depressants to help with the bipolar. Psychedelics really helped.

They made me emotionally more stable I thought. They helped me let go of negative feelings. Increased happiness. Made me more open and my mind more open to new ways of thinking. I have used LSD, Shrooms, Marijuana and prescribed drugs such as mood stabilizers and anti-depressants to help with the bipolar. Psychedelics really helped.
Yes there is better research coming all the time about using psychedelics to treat mental health.

The OP here is really just showing his ignorance..

I know this is long but it explains it very well... It is funny and entertaining..

Psychedelics are the future of therapy for some mental illnesses as is pot for medicinal benefits. Only those who are lesser abled old time thinkers are against their use. Regressive backwards ignorance.
I am a supporter of natural medicine and have been for forty six years

Democrats want the population perpetually high, because it's easier to control people that way.

Republicans want the population perpetually uneducated, because it's easier to control people that way.

Psychedelics have indeed become popular as treatment for mental illness. It`s been more successful than all of the garbage being pushed by big pharma. You should read things and become less ignorant.
Being blitzed into another reality isn't a solution for mental problems 😆

Forum List

Back