"What caused the two Boston bombers to do it""

Actually not off topic as that is the religious ideology behind the attacks against the west.
So please answer the question. You are avoiding it.
I'll tell you why he is avoiding it because in other threads he's admitted he wants Shariah Law for America. He also believes Muslim men should be able to have 4 wives just like back home. In fact he's told us of Muslim friends he has, who have four wives but are hiding it. SICK.

But like all enemy within fifth columners, he plays the role of a patriotic moderate Muslim American to deceive naive Americans. That's his shtick.

Sunni's played "the role" pretty well. Since he is a war veteran.

Yey!!....So he says, your seeming affection and defense of Sunni Boy is beyond me

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Last edited:
Do you want the long or the short of it?

In one word: ISLAM.

After they became "devout" followers, it was just a matter of time.

I find it hilarious that all over the media the PC people are scratching their heads asking "what radicalized them?"

As if they really don't know, or they think Americans don't either.

As if its the first time a Muslim became a jihadist terrorist and decided to slaughter the infidels". Gimmi a break!

This may sound like I'm biting the hand that feeds me, but I think the internet is a big factor here. I think officials will find a deep dark well that led these two brothers to build their twisted hate to getting the information on how to hurt people came directly from the INTERNET.

I believe they would also find - in addition to the how-to-hurt handbook - the river of why-to-hurt and who-to-hurt websites whose sole purpose is to snare angry, impressionable not-too-brights and nuture that anger until it comes to its tragic yet predictable fruition.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man
There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.
This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.
Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.
This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.
Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles

^^^ At least I offered a peaceful solution to the Jewish problem.
Which is more than you ever did. .. :cool:

Sunni Boy's solution to his "Jew problem" reveals far more than he realizes. As a typical "Irish/American Muslim" he is among the more moderate strain of Islamist.
Consider then the nature of the majority of his Muslim "brethren."
Thank you, Sunni Boy, for exposing the depth and breadth of the world's Muslim problem.

Actually not off topic as that is the religious ideology behind the attacks against the west.
So please answer the question. You are avoiding it.
I'll tell you why he is avoiding it because in other threads he's admitted he wants Shariah Law for America. He also believes Muslim men should be able to have 4 wives just like back home. In fact he's told us of Muslim friends he has, who have four wives but are hiding it. SICK.

But like all enemy within fifth columners, he plays the role of a patriotic moderate Muslim American to deceive naive Americans. That's his shtick.

Sunni's played "the role" pretty well. Since he is a war veteran.
Plenty of Muslim veterans that have turned against the US. Start with Nidal Hasan and go down the list. You understand what it means to be a holocaust denier and want Islamic Shariah to be the law of the land? It means you can throw away democracy and the constitution.

Sunni Boy's solution to his "Jew problem" reveals far more than he realizes. As a typical "Irish/American Muslim" he is among the more moderate strain of Islamist.
Thank you, Sunni Boy, for exposing the depth and breadth of the world's Muslim problem.
And we have to thank him for that. But despite all of this, he still manages to fool some like Sallow.

You understand what it means to be a holocaust denier and want Islamic Shariah to be the law of the land? It means you can throw away democracy and the constitution.
Again, the holohoax has nothing to do with the U.S. and was a European event involving a foreign people.

I greatly admire and adhere the US Constitution and took an oath to defend it.

The Constitution and Sharia Law are totally compatible and actually compliment each other in both form and content. .. :cool:

And we have to thank him for that. But despite all of this, he still manages to fool some like Sallow.

Sallow is of the bleeding heart variety. You know ... whiney, snivelly mother to all.
His favorite position is clearly on all fours and barking.

Which is more than you ever did. ..

This was just my personal opinion for a final solution to the jewish problem that has plagued the world for centuries.

And given that you are among the more moderate Islamists, you have made clear that the vast majority of your "brethren" would have far less "peacful" solutions to your "Jew problem."
Again, I thank you for this insight into Islamic culture.

Or we can quarantine Muslims to a few countries and shoot any that try to cross into civilized society,that way the Jews can have peace in Israel and the rest of the planet will be rid of an ass backwards cult and also have peace. Muslims will not be happy but then again they never are anyway. But hey you guys will be able to beat,stone and behead as many of your own people to your hearts content. See everybody wins with my solution to the "Muslim problem" too. :D

Last edited:
One thing Silly "man" the Maleficent can do is count to 48. Still the little coward going in the back door and hiding in the closet. I'd challenge him to a debate, but it would be so unfair and so uninteresting that it's out of the question. I don't even bother to 'neg' him in return for his stupid lashing out.

Stay in your confined and confining world "'man", where sharia law is something a substandard thinking process can respect. You've revealed yourself so often here that it is surprising we respond to you.

Last edited:

Or we can quarantine Muslims to a few countries and shoot any that try to cross into civilized society,that way the Jews can have peace in Israel and the rest of the planet will be rid of an ass backwards cult and also have peace. Muslims will not be happy but then again they never are anyway. But hey you guys will be able to beat,stone and behead as many of your own people to your hearts content. See everybody wins with my solution to the "Muslim problem" too. :D
There are 1.5 billion muslims mainly located in 59 countries.

Whereas, there are only 14 million jews who basically live in either Israel or NYC

So logistically is makes more sense to round up the Chosen People and award them with their own protected private island. .. :cool:

Last edited:
You understand what it means to be a holocaust denier and want Islamic Shariah to be the law of the land? It means you can throw away democracy and the constitution.
Again, the holohoax has nothing to do with the U.S. and was a European event involving a foreign people.

The Constitution and Sharia Law are totally compatible and actually compliment each other in both form and content. .. :cool:

What an insult to the constitution. With 'people' like this swearing to uphold it (if indeed the poster ever did), the danger to it only increases.

So you think having four wives, oppression and persecution of non Muslims, decapitation and beheading and public lashing for sins such as adultery or not covering oneself properly, treating women like property and cattle, beheading anyone who insults Islam and the prophet Mohammad, etc. (those are the tip of the Shariah law iceberg) are "COMPATIBLE WITH THE CONSTITUTION?" Ha ha ha. That was a good joke!

What an insult to the constitution. With 'people' like this swearing to uphold it (if indeed the poster ever did), the danger to it only increases.
He swore to uphold it by making it adhere to Shariah law. Ha ha ha.

Originally Posted by Sunni Man

I prefer the God of Abraham's approach. Declaring that The land He set the Jews on belongs to Him, and that this time He'll defend that land Himself and beat the Jew's enemies to death with hail, and cause you to shoot each other.

You've been duly warned:
The LORD will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the sky will tremble. But the LORD will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.” Joel 3:14-16

“I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man's sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.” Ezekiel 38:21-23

Last edited:
I prefer the God of Abraham's approach. Declaring that The land He set the Jews on belongs to Him, and that this time He'll defend their land Himself and beat the Jew's enemies to death with hail, and cause you to shoot each other.

You've been duly warned:
Cool.....

Since the God of Abraham will be doing the fighting for the Jews.

The IDF should lay down their rifles and Israel destroy it's air force. :thup:

Forum List

Back