"What caused the two Boston bombers to do it""

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Do you want the long or the short of it?

In one word: ISLAM.

After they became "devout" followers, it was just a matter of time.

I find it hilarious that all over the media the PC people are scratching their heads asking "what radicalized them?"

As if they really don't know, or they think Americans don't either.

As if its the first time a Muslim became a jihadist terrorist and decided to slaughter the infidels". Gimmi a break!

Fox News just reported that the boys posted several quotes online from a radical cleric in Chechnya, who is a known jihadist and terrorist supporter.

Fox News just reported that the boys posted several quotes online from a radical cleric in Chechnya, who is a known jihadist and terrorist supporter.
Its kinda obvious. Even the Russians warned the FBI about the older brother's ties to Islamic terrorist groups. Something the Russians very RARELY DO. And the FBI, true to form, decided to totally ignore them.

One would think they would at least bring the guy in and question him a little, just to make sure. But no, they want to wait until they've slaughtered a whole bunch of people before something is dine. i appears we have not learned our lessons from 9-11.

They need to fire anybody in the FBI associated with the handling of that Russian warning, from top down, because the blood of many innocent people killed and maimed for life is on their hands.

Who was president when the Russians warned America about the older boy?

Does anyone know if there are reliable sources on how that went down?

Warning was in 2011:

FBI Warned About Boston Bombing Suspect - Business Insider

The FBI Needs To Explain Why It Failed To Monitor Boston Bombing Suspect Despite A Clear Warning

The FBI needs to explain in more detail why it failed to realize that the older Boston bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was a terrorism risk.
By the FBI's own admission, the FBI was warned about Tsarnaev in 2011 by a foreign government (presumably Russia).
The foreign government told the FBI that Tsarnaev had become "a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer and that he had changed drastically ... as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country's region to join unspecificied underground groups."

Last edited:
Its kinda obvious. Even the Russians warned the FBI about the older brother's ties to Islamic terrorist groups. Something the Russians very RARELY DO. And the FBI, true to form, decided to totally ignore them.

One would think they would at least bring the guy in and question him a little, just to make sure. But no, they want to wait until they've slaughtered a whole bunch of people before something is dine. i appears we have not learned our lessons from 9-11.

They need to fire anybody in the FBI associated with the handling of that Russian warning, from top down, because the blood of many innocent people killed and maimed for life is on their hands.

Figures.

Warning was in 2011:

The FBI Needs To Explain Why It Failed To Monitor Boston Bombing Suspect Despite A Clear Warning

The FBI needs to explain in more detail why it failed to realize that the older Boston bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was a terrorism risk.
By the FBI's own admission, the FBI was warned about Tsarnaev in 2011 by a foreign government (presumably Russia).
The foreign government told the FBI that Tsarnaev had become "a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer and that he had changed drastically ... as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country's region to join unspecificied underground groups."

What do you expect from a President who thinks white, Christian Americans are more of a threat to the US than radical foreign born Muslims?

But hey, this is what we elected into office to protect us - a spineless liberal that's too concerned with being politically correct and "fairness" than to protect the nation with common sense policies.

> warning was in 2011

Tolerating government worker failures the way Bush did is the kind of mistake that will turn the public against Obama faster than anything else.

Warning was in 2011:

What do you expect from a President who thinks white, Christian Americans are more of a threat to the US than radical foreign born Muslims?

But hey, this is what we elected into office to protect us - a spineless liberal that's too concerned with being politically correct and "fairness" than to protect the nation with common sense policies.
Hey what's this we shit? I didn't vote for him.

Spilling blood in the name of any religion has been happening since the dawn of man...what happened in Boston will happen elsewhere on this planet...in the name of 'God'.
It will be no surprise if it turns out that these boys were lead by some sort of extremist militant group bent on 'doing right by Allah'.

I find it hilarious that all over the media the PC people are scratching their heads asking "what radicalized them?"

As if its the first time a Muslim became a jihadist terrorist and decided to slaughter the infidels". Gimmi a break!

This may sound like I'm biting the hand that feeds me, but I think the internet is a big factor here. I think officials will find a deep dark well that led these two brothers to build their twisted hate to getting the information on how to hurt people came directly from the INTERNET.

Last edited:
Spilling blood in the name of any religion has been happening since the dawn of man...what happened in Boston will happen elsewhere on this planet...in the name of 'God'.
It will be no surprise if it turns out that these boys were lead by some sort of extremist militant group bent on 'doing right by Allah'.

These boys? They were men. The question is why do men so often commit themselves to extreme measures to express themselves? What is this male sickness?

This may sound like I'm biting the hand that feeds me, but I think the internet is a big factor here. I think officials will find a deep dark well that led these two brothers to build their twisted hate to getting the information on how to hurt people came directly from the INTERNET.
The Internet? Nope, they were Muslims and as their uncle said LOSERS. They decided to use their religion, which sanctions the murder of non Muslims, as an excuse to go out and take revenge upon society. It's that simple. The older brother was already a dedicated Islamic Jihadist when he came to the US. All he had to do was recruit his younger brother who looked at him like a father figure, into Jihadism.

It doesn't matter whose 'god' is cited as the impetus, it still doesn't make killing innocents right.

It doesn't matter whose 'god' is cited as the impetus, it still doesn't make killing innocents right.

Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki....

...who decides who is innocent? Were the mothers and children in these cities complicit in their regimes' wrongs?

You have no more knowledge about what motivated these two brothers than anyone else. The reasons will come out eventually. Why don't you wait til then to offer your stupid comments.

Forum List

Back