What black parents teach their sons:

Watching Pulitzer Prize winner Eugene Robinson and former head of the RNC Michael Steele talk this morning on Morning Joe about what they teach their sons was pretty sad.

They both have sons in their teens and early 20's.

What to do if stopped by the police. Roll down all the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise your hands and move in slow motion, no sudden movements. Even if with "white" friends. The police will not treat you the same so don't expect it. It's a matter of life and death. I don't know any white people who have had such a conversation with their sons.

And you could tell Michael Steele was disturbed talking about this with the bulk of the GOP coming down firmly on the side of the child killer. They pointed out that Trayvon's parents were middle class and intelligent people. That Trayvon was wearing a "hoodie" with the hood up because it was raining and their sons all own "hoodies". And his pants were not loose or low, but snug fitted.

7759b0c5.png

Joe pointed out and Eugene agreed that rich blacks are able to do very well for their kids, but in the middle class or poor areas, whites have much more opportunity than blacks.

Right after this segment, they went on with a discussion about Obama and the congress. And how Obama is blocked on everything he does and how John Boehner will be seen at the most ineffective Speaker in history because whites in the house will never work with Obama.

And Republicans claim they get so tired of anyone mentioning their racist ways. Yet, everything they do........

Now I didn't memorize every word that was spoken so right wingers that scream "liar - they said blah blah blah", tough. The facts remain. You just don't want to talk about race because the GOP is 90% white for a reason and we ALL know what that reason is. Just look at the threads you guys start. KKKrazy.

The police never shoot white people who mouth off to them? Did you know that some cops have actually dragged a woman out of the car and dumped her face down on the pavement because she was having a diabetic attack.

Santa Fe Police Cuff Woman Having Diabetic Attack in New Mexico | Video - ABC News

The fucking problem isn't racism, it is the fucking people like that let cops get away with shit like this in the first place. We need to change the way the police treat everyone, teach them that they have to answer to the public, and fire them whenever they do something wrong, even if the union doesn't like it.

Last edited:
Watching Pulitzer Prize winner Eugene Robinson and former head of the RNC Michael Steele talk this morning on Morning Joe about what they teach their sons was pretty sad.

They both have sons in their teens and early 20's.

What to do if stopped by the police. Roll down all the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise your hands and move in slow motion, no sudden movements. Even if with "white" friends. The police will not treat you the same so don't expect it. It's a matter of life and death. I don't know any white people who have had such a conversation with their sons.

And you could tell Michael Steele was disturbed talking about this with the bulk of the GOP coming down firmly on the side of the child killer. They pointed out that Trayvon's parents were middle class and intelligent people. That Trayvon was wearing a "hoodie" with the hood up because it was raining and their sons all own "hoodies". And his pants were not loose or low, but snug fitted.

7759b0c5.png

Joe pointed out and Eugene agreed that rich blacks are able to do very well for their kids, but in the middle class or poor areas, whites have much more opportunity than blacks.

Right after this segment, they went on with a discussion about Obama and the congress. And how Obama is blocked on everything he does and how John Boehner will be seen at the most ineffective Speaker in history because whites in the house will never work with Obama.

And Republicans claim they get so tired of anyone mentioning their racist ways. Yet, everything they do........

Now I didn't memorize every word that was spoken so right wingers that scream "liar - they said blah blah blah", tough. The facts remain. You just don't want to talk about race because the GOP is 90% white for a reason and we ALL know what that reason is. Just look at the threads you guys start. KKKrazy.

What to do if stopped by the police. Roll down all the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise your hands and move in slow motion, no sudden movements.
How "strange". My cousin the cop told "me" to do the "same" thing 20 years ago. And I'm a "white" "Republican".

I "wonder" what he was afraid I would be "profiled" for? :dunno:

Bingo. Most people are taught that this is the way to react when cops come up. If more people exercised their rights when stopped everyone would have less to worry about.

Rdean you are one sick pos...what the fuck does republicans have to do with ANY OF THIS?

You and lakhota should be banned for this ugly kind stuff

Republicans have everything to do with it. Watch Fox, the propaganda arm of the Republican Party. Rivera, Coulter and other KKKonservatives.

As far as being "banned", it's typical of your ilk. Dirty and trashy people who slam anyone who brings up their racist behaviour. Besides your posts are certainly among the most ignorant I have ever read. At first glance, you would take them for "satire", but then quickly realize they are the raving of a deranged and drooling victim of a poorly performed lobotomy.

so what you are saying is that whitey forces black males to
drop out of school
leave their families
have unprotected sex
not apply themselves in school
misbehave in school
abuse drugs and alcohol
commit crimes, especially violent crimes
quit their job

is that your point?
In a way they did....Democrats did using the great society.....You didnt actually think they were using welfare and taking over intercity education to help them did you?

Forum List

Back