What are your thoughts on this guy's physique? (my goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolas17

Apr 10, 2018
Exclusive interview with Ulisses Jr - World Musclemania Champion - more pics of him

This is my goal physique. He claims to be natural, and that his results are from 15 years of pure dedication, dieting and hard work and plenty of rest. Anyway what do you think of his body?
I think its pure perfection

6.jpg

Exclusive interview with Ulisses Jr - World Musclemania Champion - more pics of him

This is my goal physique. He claims to be natural, and that his results are from 15 years of pure dedication, dieting and hard work and plenty of rest. Anyway what do you think of his body?

6.jpg

You have to be dedicated as hell to get a body like that. My dedication wasn't that extreme and I still got the girl... Arnold had that body , got the girl then ended up fucking up his life by screwing the maid. Now look at Arnold, he has to be juiced up to keep somewhat what he used to be...

6.jpg

You have to be dedicated as hell to get a body like that. My dedication wasn't that extreme and I still got the girl... Arnold had that body , got the girl then ended up fucking up his life by screwing the maid. Now look at Arnold, he has to be juiced up to keep somewhat what he used to be...

The body won't take it at his age, he also just had heart surgery....Like you would know what it's like to workout daily...I do..

That's a high standard to maintain. When I was single I had a roommate who was a natural body builder. He sure got a lot of attention from women but he was also in the gym 2 hours a day with not many days off.

I had a 3 to 4 year streak as a Gym Rat when my neighbor across the street from where I lived opened and ran a small local gym. I never got muscled like that, but I did get really toned and buff. Well, my neighbor closed his gym long ago and converted it into an auto body shop.

About the op... the guy looks good and muscled... but doesn't really do anything for me. I much prefer looking at "perfect" female bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back