What are your favorite tennis shoes?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
What kind of shoes do you wear to the gym or on your daily walks? I am a true believer in Hoka, but there is a new brand I just found out, On, but the shoes look really cool. I've always been an Adidas wearer until I found out about Hoka.

Has anyone else heard of the On shoe before, or own a pair of them? Looking for opinions on them.

Not NIKE.... I spent $300 on a pair of NIKE's and they were the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet....

I have worn New Balance for a long time. As I understand it, shoe companies all have unique shoe lasts, which determine the basic shape of the shoe. If you find a shoe that fits you properly, it is likely that other shoes from that manufacturer will also fit well. I wear NB running, walking, tennis, and cross-training shoes. They all fit very nicely. I don't even have to try them on.

New Balance are great shoes, in 1985 I was in Basic Training and we were all sent to the PX to buy tennis shoes. They only sold New Balance, and there was probably a good reason for that, they wanted us wearing good shoes we could run in.

Forum List

Back