What are you?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'll go first. I'm a middle class white (100% greek) liberal straight male atheist in my forties.

I'd like to know who I'm talking to

I'll go first. I'm a middle class white (100% greek) liberal straight male atheist in my forties.

I'm an Alabama southern backwoods countrified mud slinging walking attitude. I cuss worse than a sailor, talk political trash, and have never met a stranger. I can out-talk almost anyone, and run my mouth 950 miles an hour. I love to fish and deer hunt, cook out, camp, and laugh. I love people, all people.

I'm 67 years young, educated, skilled, and know how the rivers flow. I don't give any shit, and certainly don't take any. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy. I'm retired and enjoying the fruits of my labor. I'm NOT a Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America.

Questions?

Me? I'm a white male in my 50's who is retired from the U.S. Navy. I grew up in the mountains of Colorado and Montana, know how to hunt, fish and survive in the wild.

As far as beliefs, I believe in something much larger, call it God, Higher Power or whatever you will, but I don't believe much of the dogma of standard religions.

I like to ride bicycles, travel and keep an open mind. I will talk to anyone at anytime about anything, as long as it can be kept civil.

I'm an Alabama southern backwoods countrified mud slinging walking attitude. I cuss worse than a sailor, talk political trash, and have never met a stranger. I can out-talk almost anyone, and run my mouth 950 miles an hour. I love to fish and deer hunt, cook out, camp, and laugh. I love people, all people.

I'm 67 years young, educated, skilled, and know how the rivers flow. I don't give any shit, and certainly don't take any. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy. I'm retired and enjoying the fruits of my labor. I'm NOT a Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America.

Questions?
Religion and sex?

so i open up to you and i get insulted?....
10500.gif

Questions?
And are you gay?

Me? I'm a white male in my 50's who is retired from the U.S. Navy. I grew up in the mountains of Colorado and Montana, know how to hunt, fish and survive in the wild.

As far as beliefs, I believe in something much larger, call it God, Higher Power or whatever you will, but I don't believe much of the dogma of standard religions.

I like to ride bicycles, travel and keep an open mind. I will talk to anyone at anytime about anything, as long as it can be kept civil.
do you work or are you actually retired? what did you do for the Navy? how old were you when you Retired? my brother just bought property of North Michigan very wild I envy you for having survival skills. I'm looking to learn them in the years to come

Questions?
Religion and sex?
I believe in GOD as my creator, and Jesus Christ as my savior. Sex? Yes, I love it. I mean L-O-V-E it. I'm male if that is what you're asking. 110% MALE, and proud of it. Anything else? Just ask. I'm very open and very honest. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a liar.

I'm an Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk.

Im a 33yr old a-political, reasoned agnostic who is sexy as fuck, father of two and did it all for the nookie.

Questions?
And are you gay?
Not NO, but HELL NO !!! .... I'm straight as an arrow, and twice as deadly. Gay doesn't interest me. I L-O-V-E women.

Next question?

do you work or are you actually retired? what did you do for the Navy? how old were you when you Retired? my brother just bought property of North Michigan very wild I envy you for having survival skills. I'm looking to learn them in the years to come

Nope....................don't work, just live on my retirement. What did I do? Was a Personnelman for 20 years, but also qualified for DAPA, PRP program, PRT Coordinator, and for the last 2 1/2 years, I was Head Classifier and LPO of Amarillo MEPS.

How old was I when I retired? 37, because I took just over 2 months of terminal leave (was in boot camp 3 days after I turned 18), and worked a couple of jobs until I was 42 and I'd figured out how to live on my retirement.

Jealous? Lots of people are when I tell them how young I was when I retired.

And yeah...............I still manage to take a couple of vacations to Colorado every year.

I'm a straight female, mother of one adult son. I will be 37 years old in August and I'm a medical transcriptionist (for now - in the midst of a career change I hope). I hate both major political parties. I think I agree most with the libertarian party on most issues. I like working out, hiking, biking, pretty much any outdoor activity, and I also love nature and animals. :bye1:

I am a straight soon to be 33 year old single female in eastern Tennessee who is all about her favorite singer James Otto and favorite actors Matt Passmore and Uriah Shelton. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back