What are you reading?

I'm reading Pox by Michael Wellrich:

51JJW2HydIL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

And another book about the lead up to the Holocaust.

Just finished reading The Blood Crows by Simon Scarrow. It's the twelfth installment of his Eagle series, which follows two Centurions around the empire. This time they were in Southern Wales, investigating strange goings-on surrounding the brutal war of attrition being waged by a fort commander against Silurian insurgents under the rebel King Caratacus.

The Hitler Virus.
Author is a whiny jew and has already gotten on my nerves so dunno if I will finish the book or not but we shall see. I read this crap more so to get more info on the movement in Germany and Europe in General. Also sometimes has book recommendations.

Just got done reading Animal Farm.

Good stuff. Lot of similarities to not just the beginning of the Soviet Union, but the Obama administration as well.

Pratchett is great I read all his disc world books...I have most of them...

You still doing real books, rather than e-books?

Yep, I have a Librarys worth here.........I have certain series that I have read probably as many as 10 times.

I have one series that goes back to the early 70's and has 25 books....

My famupily is full of Kindles, mostly due to space constraints. My sister still checks books out of the library, though.

I don't remember which books I read, something about Vimes, and then the bank and post office ones. I have yet to read Hogfather. I really must.

Forum List

Back