What are you listening to?

Ok yall I need something to calm back down after some of these last songs,lol. My eyeballs are still jumping,but thats ok I use to like it loud and fast too.I always liked this song with a story of history.Anyone know what he is singing about?

I love Roger Whittaker...that song reminds me a bit of this one

Coyote you seem to be like me,I love all kinds of music.

So do I! A few genres I am not crazy about, but I love a variety :)

Another good song from Roger Whittaker...Ralph McTell’s Streets of London...both versions here

I had one of Whittakers album many years ago. Nice song.
Also like a couple older rap songs ,Iuse to exercise to this one about 15 years
ago,it got me moving .

Also liked Vanilla Ice,but those 2 are about only rap songs I like.

What songs wepresent the music of your childhood? Pre-highschool, I grew up with Glen Campbell, Arlo Guthrie, Pete Seeger, Simon and Garfunkel, Burl Ives, Chad Mitchel Trio, Peter Paul and Mary, Odetta, The Pearl Fishers, Beethoven, Stravinsky, Tom Leher....

Here are two songs...but Cat was from high school

Another good song from Roger Whittaker...Ralph McTell’s Streets of London...both versions here

I had one of Whittakers album many years ago. Nice song.
Also like a couple older rap songs ,Iuse to exercise to this one about 15 years
ago,it got me moving .

Also liked Vanilla Ice,but those 2 are about only rap songs I like.

I remember Vanilla Ice and Ice Baby...closest I came to liking rap, but there are some African rap players I like, will have to find them.

What songs wepresent the music of your childhood? Pre-highschool, I grew up with Glen Campbell, Arlo Guthrie, Pete Seeger, Simon and Garfunkel, Burl Ives, Chad Mitchel Trio, Peter Paul and Mary, Odetta, The Pearl Fishers, Beethoven, Stravinsky, Tom Leher....

I loved Cat Stevens music,had his 8 tract. I'm a mid 60s lady.I like Toto especially Africa

I loved Cat Stevens music,had his 8 tract. I'm a mid 60s lady.I like Toto especially Africa

Africa is one of my favorites!

I have always loved the poetry and vocals Of Simon and Garfunkel...this song never fails to bring me to tears.

I totally respect the military men who have to fight but not all the wars,I visited and saw lots of returning VN troops in Decatur Georgia VA. So sad.One I was taking to the VA killed himself about 20 yr ago,. he did two tours insisted on second one after being shot then got shot again on 2nd tour. A nice young man.

I totally respect the military men who have to fight but not all the wars,I visited and saw lots of returning VN troops in Decatur Georgia VA. So sad.One I was taking to the VA killed himself about 20 yr ago,. he did two tours insisted on second one after being shot then got shot again on 2nd tour. A nice young man.

I agree, and I think the Vietnam war was one of our most tragic :(. I was born in 1959, so my generation just missed it.

I agree, and I think the Vietnam war was one of our most tragic :(. I was born in 1959, so my generation just missed it.

My first cousin is still messed up from that war. Lots of family and friends in that war.

Forum List

Back