What are you listening to?

#12, 687: It’s too bad there’s not a toned-down drum mix to compare it with. Looping is fascinating, because it separates in time, then brings back together in time, what the performer both can and (cannot [italics]) do.

Ok yall I need something to calm back down after some of these last songs,lol. My eyeballs are still jumping,but thats ok I use to like it loud and fast too.I always liked this song with a story of history.Anyone know what he is singing about?

Ok yall I need something to calm back down after some of these last songs,lol. My eyeballs are still jumping,but thats ok I use to like it loud and fast too.I always liked this song with a story of history.Anyone know what he is singing about?

I love Roger Whittaker...that song reminds me a bit of this one

I love Roger Whittaker...that song reminds me a bit of this one

Coyote you seem to be like me,I love all kinds of music.

Another good song from Roger Whittaker...Ralph McTell’s Streets of London...both versions here

Forum List

Back