What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

Shattered said:
Whew!

Thank you!

udaman.gif

Do you have this effect on all women clay?

The ClayTaurus said:
I avoid skittles now. I once got nearly sick eating a bagel with a bag or two of skittles (which used to be a favorite snack of mine).

Somehow, I blamed the skittles and not the bagle. I love bagles.

I avoid any fruit-flavoured candy. Except Applets and Cotlets. Those are real fruit - they make the inside of my mouth and throat swell a bit, but they're yummy.

deaddude said:
Do you have this effect on all women clay?

Hey! You don't know the mental anguish of being compared to the likes of Arch. I'd likely have killed myself over it.

dmp said:
I avoid any fruit-flavoured candy. Except Applets and Cotlets. Those are real fruit - they make the inside of my mouth and throat swell a bit, but they're yummy.
You need to quit dropping u's in words where they don't belong, you hippy wannabe canadian ;)

Starburst and Jolly Ranchers are awesome, as far as fruit-flavored candy is concerned.

Shattered said:
Hey! You don't know the mental anguish of being compared to the likes of Arch. I'd likely have killed myself over it.

:baby4: did the mean person compare you to arch, here let me make it all better.

mom4 said:
Exactly. Why would you eat fruit flavors when there is an opportunity to eat chocolate?

Assorted fruit flavored Jelly Belly jellybeans...a pleasant distraction from chocolate.

MissileMan said:
Assorted fruit flavored Jelly Belly jellybeans...a pleasant distraction from chocolate.

Mmm. Buttered popcorn, and Coconut, and Pear, and Mango, and Tangerine, and Pina Colada, and...

Without the children of this board accussing me of being a "Drunkard"? Oh well I am just humane...I like a cold one on occassion with my pizza! :bow3:

Not eating yet, but I'm cooking up some homemade spaghetti sauce, garlic bread, salad, and I have a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake in the fridge. Company tonight! :)

mom4 said:
Not eating yet, but I'm cooking up some homemade spaghetti sauce, garlic bread, salad, and I have a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake in the fridge. Company tonight! :)

Damn I have to do this all by myself...with or without "company" sigh! :D Tonight maybe some pasta too...ya got me so hungry....!

archangel said:
Damn I have to do this all by myself...with or without "company" sigh! :D Tonight maybe some pasta too...ya got me so hungry....!
I was going to ask you how to tell when the pasta was al dente, but it's already done... just waiting for the guests!

mom4 said:
I was going to ask you how to tell when the pasta was al dente, but it's already done... just waiting for the guests!

For future reference, that means "to the teeth". The pasta should resist a bit when you bit it. Healthier that way too because you have to digest it. You burn a few calories more if the pasta is al dente.

Forum List

Back