What are those evangelical Christians really up to?

There is no active conspiracy to convert because the Jews don't want converts.

Right. they want noahides. Subservient gentiles bound to the law, but not authorized to interpret it. That's done by rabbis only. The ultimate judicial activism.

The vast majority of Jews are not noahides, this tiny group of odd ducks are not going to be able to take over and rule the world in iron-fisted theocracy...

The whole idea of it is laughable.

We support Israel because:
1. We agreed to at the end of WW2.
2. The Jews are God's chosen people, even if they don't believe in Christ.
3. Christians are tolerant of others, and actively work to befriend their enemies.

Are you guys reading this trash? Do you see the brain infection that is sweeping over the nation?

The vast majority of Jews are not noahides, this tiny group of odd ducks are not going to be able to take over and rule the world in iron-fisted theocracy...

Jews are never noahides. Jews are jews, even in the noahide system. Noahides are every non-jew. A GOOD noahide is one agrees jews are the chosen people, renounces his previous faith, and subjugates himself to the Sanhedrin, or jewish supreme court. It's official second class citizenship, analogous to dhimmitude in the islamic faith.

see also "ger toshav".

Right. they want noahides. Subservient gentiles bound to the law, but not authorized to interpret it. That's done by rabbis only. The ultimate judicial activism.

Sure, and there in a nutshell is the whacky conspiracy theory, there is no massive movement to make Gentiles subservient, its all in your head and the heads of these site authors.

There are many religious views out there, many different sects inside each religion and after perusing these sites and then taking into consideration as to what is happening publicly there is currently no movement on to make Gentiles subservient.

Your views are dismissed and the views of these sites are dismissed out of hand.

Absolutely, RWA's life is so desolate that he will latch onto anything.

Sure, and there in a nutshell is the whacky conspiracy theory, there is no massive movement to make Gentiles subservient, its all in your head and the heads of these site authors.

There are many religious views out there, many different sects inside each religion and after perusing these sites and then taking into consideration as to what is happening publicly there is currently no movement on to make Gentiles subservient.

Your views are dismissed and the views of these sites are dismissed out of hand.

Right now they are taking converts willingly, but a Noahide Court system established as prescribed in the talmud, will behead idolators. And yes, christianity is viewed as a form of idolatry. Ignore it if you want to.

So salvation means ignoring things? Maybe fighting terrorism is just a distraction from the relationship god wants us to have.

Nienna, ordinarily I wouldn't be this strident in raising the awareness of others, but these insane neocon christians are fighting for Israel based on a fuzzucked up version of christian theology.

It's all about balance, my dear. I know very little about your personal relationship with Jesus, so I can't make a judgment on whether or not you are being "unbalanced." It's just your language can be a bit emphatic, including some offensive epithets.

I completely agree with you that this doctrine of the Jews not needing Jesus is false and dangerous. Jesus came FIRST to the Jews; of course they need Him! And I certainly do not want to be put under the rule of Talmudic courts. But people would be more apt to put credence in what you are arguing if you would present a bit of the other point of view. (ie, "Not ALL Jews are not evil, but this teaching of Orthodox Judaism is dangerous.")

It's all about balance, my dear. I know very little about your personal relationship with Jesus, so I can't make a judgment on whether or not you are being "unbalanced." It's just your language can be a bit emphatic, including some offensive epithets.

I completely agree with you that this doctrine of the Jews not needing Jesus is false and dangerous. Jesus came FIRST to the Jews; of course they need Him! And I certainly do not want to be put under the rule of Talmudic courts. But people would be more apt to put credence in what you are arguing if you would present a bit of the other point of view. (ie, "Not ALL Jews are not evil, but this teaching of Orthodox Judaism is dangerous.")

Months of being called a filthy liar tend to harden one, my dear. We're not you're kids sqabbling over a cracker. We don't need you to keep the waters calm.

I do--He makes a good point--Why are Christians so supportive of a religion that has contempt for Christians and thier beliefs ? The question extends to broader questions (ie our mideast policy ).

See, J? Like THAT! These are very pertinent questions posed in a manner that doesn't attack groups of people.

:thup: dillo!

Right now they are taking converts willingly, but a Noahide Court system established as prescribed in the talmud, will behead idolators. And yes, christianity is viewed as a form of idolatry. Ignore it if you want to.

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!

BEHEAD IDOLATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The stumbling block is that christians think the jews go mainly off the old testament. They don't. The talmud is considered more authoritative.
So, you aren't saying it is a stumbling block for a Christian's faith, but rather a blindness about a Christian's FATE, if the Jews have their way?

Save your concern for someone who needs it.

I was talking about YOUR concern for this issue.

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!

BEHEAD IDOLATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Read the seven noahide laws.

One of them is against idolatry.

Another one is to establish courts to enforce the noahide laws.

The only penalty noahide courts administer is beheading.

Read the seven noahide laws.

One of them is against idolatry.

Another one is to establish courts to enforce the noahide laws.

The only penalty noahide courts administer is beheading.

RWA there are no courts, hence no beheadings.

You are falling in with less than 1% of the Jeish faith as if they hold sway, they don't.

Seek help.

I have seven laws one of which is against foolishness, and the penalty is to embarrass the fool, i'm currently carrying out the sentence.

Why don't you stop with the childish attention grab and come back with the cool crowd?

See, J? Like THAT! These are very pertinent questions posed in a manner that doesn't attack groups of people.

:thup: dillo!

Oh. so if i had used that exact wording nobody would've questioned the premise that jews have contempt for christian beliefs. Wow. It's all so simple. :rolleyes:

RWA there are no courts, hence no beheadings.

You are falling in with less than 1% of the Jeish faith as if they hold sway, they don't.

Seek help.

I have seven laws one of which is against foolishness, and the penalty is to embarrass the fool, i'm currently carrying out the sentence.

Why don't you stop with the childish attention grab and come back with the cool crowd?

Actually the Sanhedrin is reestablished in israel. So again, you're just plain ignorant.

Oh. so if i had used that exact wording nobody would've questioned the premise that jews have contempt for christian beliefs. Wow. It's all so simple. :rolleyes:

And Christians saying that all Jews are going to hell because they have not accepted Christ should not be considered contempt by Jews?

Do you realize you just countered the conspiracy that RWA is trying to construct?

Your completely lost in this thread.

No. Wrong again, Captain Rimjob. Jews don't want converts, they want GOOD subservient noahides. Being a full fledged jew would mean you were equal to them.

Months of being called a filthy liar tend to harden one, my dear. We're not you're kids sqabbling over a cracker. We don't need you to keep the waters calm.

I was laboring under the assumption that you actually WANTED people to listen to and consider your point of view. My apologies.

Forum List

Back