What are the odds any welfare recipient will vote republican?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Imagine this scenario. A person is receiving benefits from the government. That person has to make a choice between two candidates. One promises to extend this benefits forever and the other wants to end them. Who do you think that person will vote for?

It just seems like that the candidate promising to maintain those benefits has an advantage over the one that doesn't. I've spoken with people who are on these programs and they say they are great. It almost impossible for anyone to run on taking them away from them and you definitely can't tell them that to their face especially when they tell you they have a billion kids to feed. How does anyone run on taking away those benefits?

This has been the Democratic Party's strategy since the 60's and it's worked quite well for them. Buying votes from lazy people with other people's money. Unethical as hell but you gotta give 'em credit for their success. Too bad it will destroy the country but no one will care until they run out of other people's money.

Imagine this scenario. A person is receiving benefits from the government. That person has to make a choice between two candidates. One promises to extend this benefits forever and the other wants to end them. Who do you think that person will vote for?

It just seems like that the candidate promising to maintain those benefits has an advantage over the one that doesn't. I've spoken with people who are on these programs and they say they are great. It almost impossible for anyone to run on taking them away from them and you definitely can't tell them that to their face especially when they tell you they have a billion kids to feed. How does anyone run on taking away those benefits?

You would be very surprised at how many redneck welfare Republicans are actually out there. They are so dumb they don't even understand that they are on welfare. This is because they work low paying jobs but still need some government assistance to make it. But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons. It's the funniest shit I've seen in some time, but I see this shit on Facebook all the time.

White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

Easily, black women of whom 40% have been on food stamps at one time in their lives are the face of welfare. They are a very solid Democrat block.

Minority women in particular are far more likely than their male counterparts to have used food stamps. About four-in-ten black women (39%) have gotten help compared with 21% of black men. The gender-race participation gap is also wide among Hispanics: 31% of Hispanic women but 14% of Hispanic men received assistance.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

These idiots won't accept the evidence. They are misinformed and uninterested in being well informed.

There is a very good chance that someone on public assistance will vote Republican. Especially if, like most nutters, you consider SS and Medicare to be forms of public assistance.

They are just as likely to vote Republican, as voting against their own interests is nothing new and happens all the time.
That's interesting.

You only have to look at places like Detroit to see if it is actually in their best interest to vote for the free candy.

These idiots won't accept the evidence. They are misinformed and uninterested in being well informed.

There is a very good chance that someone on public assistance will vote Republican. Especially if, like most nutters, you consider SS and Medicare to be forms of public assistance.
Silly straw man you have their.

I watch this happen in every election: A person on public assistance voting for a Republican who has vowed to make their life a living hell because that candidate supports their view on abortion or guns or something totally unrelated to their own life. Personally, I think it's because they're miserable and won't be happy until everyone else is too.

You would be very surprised at how many redneck welfare Republicans are actually out there. They are so dumb they don't even understand that they are on welfare. This is because they work low paying jobs but still need some government assistance to make it. But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons. It's the funniest shit I've seen in some time, but I see this shit on Facebook all the time.
Are you dishonest with yourself as well?

I watch this happen in every election: A person on public assistance voting for a Republican who has vowed to make their life a living hell because that candidate supports their view on abortion or guns or something totally unrelated to their own life. Personally, I think it's because they're miserable and won't be happy until everyone else is too.
Getting a job and acquiring the dignity of earning your own way in life is considered a "Living Hell" to you? Fascinating.

Getting a job and acquiring the dignity of earning your own way in life is considered a "Living Hell" to you? Fascinating.
Don't say "job" because it's offensive to some.

Forum List

Back