What are the FACTS of the Herman Cain Accusations?

And I'm not sure he's been caught lying about anything..what has he lied about? (I'm not leaping to defend him, I just haven't heard any specific lies named).

I'm personally so disgusted by his quick jump to point the finger at his campaign person (now Perry's campaign person..can't remember exactly what his title is) that honestly, I don't care much about the rest.

Was Cain terminated from the NRA? Did he sign a confidentiality agreement for severance?

I doubt that there was a formal separation for a specific reason. But let's be serious. If you were on the board of the NRA, and you were more or less forced to agree to pay out a total of $80,000 to two women for two separate incidents, would you want to keep that CEO on the payroll and take the chance that something else (maybe something worse in terms of the charges and the financial liability) was going to happen? No, you would cut your losses and quietly change the person who's serving as the CEO.

well, then cain should waive the terms of the confidentiality agreement.
How many times are you going to repeat this request? Cain didn't sign it with them. The NRA did. They can have it waived if they choose to do. Even if Cain wanted it waived he couldn't do anything. But didn't partisan hack O'Donnell said he would pay for any and all the legal fees of the accusers? So what is the problem. Why aren't they speaking!

two women were paid before they even had to file a complaint. shortly thereafter cain left his position with the Nat'l Rest. Assn.
Mistatement of the facts. They got a serverance pay, not settlement pay, when they were fired.

witnesses to the event, and they're not unnamed, the women in question are unnamed b/c of same said confidentiality agreement, state they witnessed inappropriate behavior. what is that inappropriate behavior?
So name them who are you talking about? A guy that works for Perry? Creditable source. Again not ONE detail was provided!

again, cain needs to waive the terms of the confidentiality agreement.
Again Cain can't do that. I can sell a car I don't own!

and before you say that it's up to NRA and not cain, that's not true, he WAS NRA at the time and it's really not a big deal to do.
That ISN'T true at all. First he would still have to work at the NRA to release the agreement. Second, it was the BOARD that signed the agreement with the accusers not Cain. You can't release a party from it's contractual obligations when you are no longer working at the company! How could you even think that is possible?

i think cain people are so weird and bizarre... this guy shouldn't answer questions? really?
First off, he is addressing it. Second, you want him to speak on accusations were there are no details? I won't advise on doing that. Third, he addressed it and it's time to move on. It's a side-show distraction from really should be talked about in this election, the deficit, the economy and jobs! Of course, since liberals get most of their news from the Daily show they prefer sideshow over real issues!

Cane is toast, but I expect the far right will view him as a hero. It is Mitt's nomination to lose. Cane is having a remarkable loss of memory.

I'm not sure Cain is toast...I do know he isn't considered a hero. But that might change if it turns out the whole thing has been trumped up by Politico. The Dem machine did the same thing to Palin when they were scared of her...

I guess women and blacks have big fat targets painted on them as far as the left is concerned.

Unless we hear more specific regard nature of harassment, and evidence of guilt, this issue is total BULLSHIT.

The most specific claim, was him propositioning one of his subordinates for sex, which isn't crime or necessarily sexual harassment.

So far there's nothing on him, other than his campaign poorly managing the issue.

2011-11-04-digest-1.jpg

I'm not sure Cain is toast...I do know he isn't considered a hero. But that might change if it turns out the whole thing has been trumped up by Politico. The Dem machine did the same thing to Palin when they were scared of her...

So you have proof that it was the "Dem Machine?" No you don't, do you? The only one group that has even been remotely replicated is the Perry Camp. Why would the Dems want to hurt a clown like Cain? Mr. 9-9-9 as the GOP nominee would be the bext opponent Obama could hope for. The Dems know that Romney is going to be the eventual nominee.

Didn't Cain first lie about it and said it never happend?

I know Clinton lied but......

Just sayin.

Oh, the facts are sealed, this is nothing but hearsay.

Ill sum it up:

1) Two to Three women have accused Herman Cain of something.
2) There are no specifics on what exactly
3) There was at some point a settlement between the company he worked for and these women because the costs of litigation are to high.
4) The aforementioned settlement prevents the women from saying anything about it. If they do, they have to return the money paid out.

That's pretty much the extent of it.

Conjecture Your Honor, motion to DISMISS!!!

The Whitehouse has written off both Cain and Perry concentrating on Romney. If Cain should make it, Obama will easily claim the independent vote which will be the key to Whitehouse.

Last edited:

So you have proof that it was the "Dem Machine?" No you don't, do you? The only one group that has even been remotely replicated is the Perry Camp. Why would the Dems want to hurt a clown like Cain? Mr. 9-9-9 as the GOP nominee would be the bext opponent Obama could hope for. The Dems know that Romney is going to be the eventual nominee.

Meanwhile it was almost predominantly the Right that gave us the most damned evidence against Cain...starting with the breaking media outlet: Politico

Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com
Herman Cain sexual harassment allegations: Damage-control marked by inconsistencies - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com
Herman Cain allegation: Sources reveal new details - Kenneth P. Vogel and Maggie Haberman and Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com
Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Interview | Greta Van Susteren | Mediaite
Herman Cain Campaign Manager Struggles With Megyn Kelly’s Most Basic Questions | Mediaite
Herman Cain Campaign Manager Mark Block: We’ve Discussed Suing Politico | Mediaite
Herman Cain allegation: Accuser breaks silence - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

So much so that even Lord Rush had to speak on it:Rush Limbaugh: ‘Shame On The Republicans Who Piled On Herman Cain’ | Mediaite

What are the FACTS of the Herman Cain Accusations?

Now now you go where no Cain wants to go. Evidence is all the dodge ball being played this week.

GHOOK.....How many times are you going to repeat this request? Cain didn't sign it with them. The NRA did. They can have it waived if they choose to do. Even if Cain wanted it waived he couldn't do anything. But didn't partisan hack O'Donnell said he would pay for any and all the legal fees of the accusers? So what is the problem. Why aren't they speaking!

How convenient and lucky for Cain!!

GHOOK.....Mistatement of the facts. They got a serverance pay, not settlement pay, when they were fired.

Uh-huh. One always gets "hush money" to keep their mouth shut when receiving "severance pay". :eusa_whistle:

GHOOK.....That ISN'T true at all. First he would still have to work at the NRA to release the agreement. Second, it was the BOARD that signed the agreement with the accusers not Cain. You can't release a party from it's contractual obligations when you are no longer working at the company! How could you even think that is possible?

Again....How convenient for Cain. How did he respond when he was asked if he would request the NRA to release the woman who wanted to speak from her obligation to keep her mouth shut about the whole affair?

GHOOK.....First off, he is addressing it. Second, you want him to speak on accusations were there are no details? I won't advise on doing that. Third, he addressed it and it's time to move on. It's a side-show distraction from really should be talked about in this election, the deficit, the economy and jobs! Of course, since liberals get most of their news from the Daily show they prefer sideshow over real issues!

Ya...I saw how he's "addressing it" in the video where he lost it on a reporter. :eek:

And no, I don't think he'll be able to "move on". Not until he lays everything to rest on this.

JimH52 is correct. Cain's toast unless he can resolve this personal isssue of his. If he can't deal with this little issue how the hell could he handle the Presidency?

Unless he can do that the race is Mitt's to lose.

Last edited:

Both Palin and Cain did the same thing to themselves......they started talking. Game over for both.

Forum List

Back