What are some good movies

I know when God tells me to stay down, I just can't do it, I will take the beating.

The Legend of 1900,

Shadow of the Vampire

And on another note...

No one recommends The Count of Monte Cristo? WTF?

Seriously though, when I was 15, I was watching damn near everything. My parents nor I saw any reason to stick to "kids shows".

I think I saw Platoon was I was 15.

Pffft, that's nothing. My uncle let me and my brothers watch a pirate copy of 'A Clockwork Orange' when I was eight.

Oh, and, Echo Zulu. Allow me to reccomend 'Midnight Express'. Guaranteed fun for all age groups.

Last edited:
It is not available in the US yet, but when it is, I am so getting "Going Postal"

I think you would have fun with it too.

YOu can get it at the library, but there will be a waiting list

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42iED5-yX0"]Return to sender[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPfwJMAok8&feature=related"]May I suggest 'Trainspotting'. A tale of urban strife no teenager should go without watching. You won't regret it. Here's a wholesome taste of what to expect.[/ame]

But it was kind of boring if you ask me and typically I love time travel themes.

Immie

There are some movies, which have very strong moments. Such a moment is for example when King Kong and Naomi Watts are on that rock on the island and both look to the horizon as the sun sets down.
In time traveler's wife is that moment, when the familie's daughter (future version) visits herself in the presence and tells herself, that her father will die.

But it was kind of boring if you ask me and typically I love time travel themes.

Immie

There are some movies, which have very strong moments. Such a moment is for example when King Kong and Naomi Watts are on that rock on the island and both look to the horizon as the sun sets down.
In time traveler's wife is that moment, when the familie's daughter (future version) visits herself in the presence and tells herself, that her father will die.

That was a highlight of the movie, but it could not "save" the movie IMHO.

Immie

Forum List

Back