What are some good movies

Thanks everyone, those are some great ideas, keep them coming, we like to watch movies on the weekend.

I'm thinking Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the Princess Bride for tonight.............she hasn't seen either one, and I think she'll like them.

Do the Princess Bride first. Monty might be a bit over her head. This way..if she doesn't like it..you can enjoy it..and she could do something else.

Thanks everyone, those are some great ideas, keep them coming, we like to watch movies on the weekend.

I'm thinking Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the Princess Bride for tonight.............she hasn't seen either one, and I think she'll like them.

Do the Princess Bride first. Monty might be a bit over her head. This way..if she doesn't like it..you can enjoy it..and she could do something else.

Oh, she has my sense of humor, and loves Satire, so I think she'll 'get it' and rofl too! We also love "This is Spinal Tap" and any Christopher Guest movie.......

I think this would be appropriate for a 15 year old. It is THE most hilarious movie I have ever seen, I laughed throughout the entire movie

There is a ripped off American version, this British version one was first, and the best

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWH8W1IfFv4[/ame]

:lol:

Did You Hear About the Morgans? is somewhat predictable but clean enough for a 15 yr. old to watch.

It has Sam Elliott in it - how bad can it be? :eusa_drool:

Someone say Sam Elliot? :iagree:

He still looks mighty fine in a pair of Wranglers ... :eusa_angel:

did-hear-about-morgans.jpg

As my avatar might suggest one of my favorite movies is Cool Hand Luke.

Great writing and acting.

There is even a philosophical-theological subtext.

Forum List

Back