What are some good movies

She's 15? What kind of movies does she like? You want old movies or new movies?

Anything with Brad Pitt.

Seriously though, when I was 15, I was watching damn near everything. My parents nor I saw any reason to stick to "kids shows".

I think I saw Platoon was I was 15.

Seriously though, when I was 15, I was watching damn near everything. My parents nor I saw any reason to stick to "kids shows".

At 15, I'd allow anything too.

Of course, I did have a bit of a wild youth. Went from a kid to an adult pretty damn fast. So, I dunno. Whatever works for the person. Not all kids are ready for such yet.

Really? Boy I am behind the times.

I just finished The Hurt Locker" kind of raw and brutal but it is a fairly good movie

Of course, I did have a bit of a wild youth. Went from a kid to an adult pretty damn fast. So, I dunno. Whatever works for the person. Not all kids are ready for such yet.

I showed "Glory" to 8th graders. Quite intense, but I got parental sign offs before doing so. Kids got a lot out of it.

Yep. Netflix for me too. That's where I got it from. That's the best ten bucks a month I've ever signed up for. I love netflix

I don't even do the DVD's. Just all through the Wii and the laptop.

I've tried watching on the computer, the streaming is quite that good.

I'm amazed at the quality on the computer. It is nothing like what i expected. I was thinking it would be like:

...buffering.....buffering....buffering....

But no. It really is like watching it from a DVD.

You were expecting something different? :eusa_eh:

Silly me. $butkick1.gif

Thanks everyone, those are some great ideas, keep them coming, we like to watch movies on the weekend.

I'm thinking Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the Princess Bride for tonight.............she hasn't seen either one, and I think she'll like them.

Someone said "K-Pax"

Why are you intentionally trying to kill this thread? :lol:

Thanks everyone, those are some great ideas, keep them coming, we like to watch movies on the weekend.

I'm thinking Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the Princess Bride for tonight.............she hasn't seen either one, and I think she'll like them.

Seriously, while I'll be watching Maria, those are two of my fav movies, especially the first. ;)

I love MP. Seriously EZ, check out the 2 Fat Ladies, you'll love them.

Forum List

Back