What America Does With Its Dead Soldiers In Iraq

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Markainion, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Markainion

Markainion Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Personally I don’t believe any of it. But a bit surprised by what you can find on the internet. Arab are getting surprising good at creating their own truth of what is really going on in Iraq, well at least to the naive.

2. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    If anyone believes any of this, then I have TONS of Swampland in Florida I'd sell ya too...

3. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Y'know, I looked at it twice and just couldn't come up with a response. I mean what a load of manure.

IF one word of it was true, it would stand to reason the leftwing media would be all over it like ants at a picnic. Not to mention a few less than pleased family members .......

4. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Untrue. Everyone in the know acknowledges that they are going to feed the horde of zombies that Bush keeps chained up in a dungeon under the whitehouse. When the necromancer, the Dark Lord Rove, has enough fresh bodies to create and feed this massive force, the American Army of Undeath will sweep across the world.

5. kurtsprincess

kurtsprincess Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    :bsflag:

Great example of what our university system is teaching in creative writing classes today.

The sad part is that there will be those that want to believe it, and will start posting it all over the internet and before you know.......it will be true. Just like most of the anti-American crap that is surfacing on a minute-by-minute basis all over the net.

The next thing you will be subjected to will be a video to back it up.....it's amazing what people can do with special effects now-a-days. And people are so gullible.....because they want to believe America is evil.

As for the source and the author (who is withholding their identity).......I guess they don't understand that every single American can be accounted for. We are not invisible humans with no name, no identity and no tracking methods. The only people who would believe this would be those from a country where it is possible to kill and bury thousands (read Iraq) without some type of discovery or outcry. They use their own history and just supplant American where the word Iraqi would normally be. And to make the huge leap of conclusion that the photos are Americans because their teeth are well maintained is ludicrous.

Especially the part where we placed ads for mercenaries to join our military and they are deserting. Give me a break........only the really loony would believe this crap.

:bsflag: