What America Does With Its Dead Soldiers In Iraq

Markainion

May 6, 2005
Warning picture of muddy corpse.
link http://www.the7thfire.com/Iraq_War/further_evidence_of_mass_graves.htm

What America Does With Its Dead Soldiers In Iraq

This comprehensive report documents incidents and confessions on how American occupying forces disposes of many of its dead soldiers, that is, by dumping them from aircraft into rivers and desolate desert locations in the hope that the corpse will be eaten by wild animals or will be decomposed in rivers and canals. This is a crime against humanity and will undoubtedly be a sore spot in the history of America, a country that prides itself as the most civilized society in modern history. If the Americans back home and the rest of the world come to know the details of this crime, the consequences will be of great proportions.
American officers were shocked when bodies (of dead soldiers) that were supposed to have been “taken care of” were returned to them by Iraqi farmers and fishermen. It is obvious that Allah has decided to expose this crime. Modest and down to earth Iraqis, who found the American corpses, collected them from rivers and desert locations and buried them in mass in graves. The Iraqis have honored dead Americans, more than the American army has honored its own members.
Iraqis have buried dead Americans in various areas such as Diali river shore, Tharthar area, near Sammara, and Hiran valleys in Ratibah area, depending on where the bodies were uncovered. The commanders responsible for making the decision to get rid of the bodies in such a savage, and inhumane way, may have thought that such crime will go unnoticed, especially in light of fast moving and ever-changing daily events in Iraq. But Allah was watching and, He knew their malicious intent, and, He decided to expose their crime. Those who collected the corpses from rivers and valleys and buried them in their original black plastic bags did so in the name of mercy and humanity. They also know that they gathered evidence of a horrific crime. Such a body of evidence will remain to point a finger at the savage nature of the leadership of the American occupying force in Iraq for generations to come.
I decided to go to Diali area, 60 kilometers east of Baghdad, to get a first hand look at what really did happen. When I got there, the most senior fisherman, F.S. (only initials of his name for fear of reprisal from Americans), insisted that I do not take photographs of them (fishermen) and I do not refer to them by their full names for fear of severe punishment at the hands of American soldiers. The reason for their fear was not groundless. It was based on their (the fishermen) own experience with American occupying force back in August. Back then, some fishermen caught black plastic bags in their nets. The bags contained three bodies of dead Americans. The fishermen notified the American authority in the area and handed the plastic bags with their content over to Americans. Around that time, fishermen learned that Americans have also received additional bodies from fellow fishermen in other remote areas near the banks of the Digla River. The bodies were badly burned, disfigured, and were mostly beyond recognition, and there were bodies of females among them. The fishermen were astonished when the Americans told them that the bodies were of American soldiers who committed suicide by placing themselves in black plastic bags before throwing themselves into the river.
Fishermen then realized that Americans are hiding something that they do not want anyone to know about. Some fishermen, out of naivety, thought that Americans would give them a reward for handing over the bodies of their (Americans) comrades but they were surprised to see that Americans have (in some cases) accused them of killing those American soldiers. Only then, fishermen decided not to hand over any bodies they catch in their nets but rather burry them in mass graves, especially after noticing an increased number of plastic bags being dumped in the river by American helicopters, which they did during the pre-dawn hours .
The fishermen were concerned about river pollution as a result of decomposition of dead bodies. Diali River is a small river originates in Iran and pours into Digla River. Old fashion fishing areas are remote and away from any major inhabited area. These remote areas are only known to fishermen and farmers and the fishermen in those isolated areas have a simple and uncorrupted life style away from modern civilization. The fishermen could not believe those Americans, who claimed to have come to free Iraqis from a tyrant ruler would throw away the bodies of their comrades in that remote river. They told me that the incidents started in early August. Dawn is the best fishing time, according to fishermen, so they gather at dawn, every day, to start fishing. In early August, fishermen noticed a number of helicopters coming and dumping large bags into the river during these dark hours. Apparently, pilots have not thought of anyone living in those remote areas, let alone, watching them dumping those large bags in the middle of the darkness. What ultimately resulted was that the fishermen started to catch these bags instead of fish in their net. When they opened the bags at the river shore, they saw completely burned and disfigured bodies of dead males and females. All bodies were naked and had signs suggesting they were non-Iraqis- they were foreigners with different complexions and teeth.
As peaceful and simple people, fishermen knew that dead bodies must be treated with respect and must be buried in land instead of being thrown in rivers. Therefore, they dug large mass graves in a number of locations on the river bank and buried their catch in them. When I suggested to visit and dig up one of those graves to see for myself what is there, they almost killed me for such a stupid suggestion. They informed me that I should know about the sacred nature of dead bodies and I should know about Arab and Islamic traditions that prohibit looking at the private parts of females. They insisted that they have more than 65 dead bodies and they will reveal all details about the mass grave locations only to neutral organization committed to send the remains to their loved ones back home.

Personally I don’t believe any of it. But a bit surprised by what you can find on the internet. Arab are getting surprising good at creating their own truth of what is really going on in Iraq, well at least to the naive.

If anyone believes any of this, then I have TONS of Swampland in Florida I'd sell ya too...

-Cp said:
If anyone believes any of this, then I have TONS of Swampland in Florida I'd sell ya too...

Y'know, I looked at it twice and just couldn't come up with a response. I mean what a load of manure.

IF one word of it was true, it would stand to reason the leftwing media would be all over it like ants at a picnic. Not to mention a few less than pleased family members .......

Untrue. Everyone in the know acknowledges that they are going to feed the horde of zombies that Bush keeps chained up in a dungeon under the whitehouse. When the necromancer, the Dark Lord Rove, has enough fresh bodies to create and feed this massive force, the American Army of Undeath will sweep across the world.

:bsflag:

Great example of what our university system is teaching in creative writing classes today.

The sad part is that there will be those that want to believe it, and will start posting it all over the internet and before you know.......it will be true. Just like most of the anti-American crap that is surfacing on a minute-by-minute basis all over the net.

The next thing you will be subjected to will be a video to back it up.....it's amazing what people can do with special effects now-a-days. And people are so gullible.....because they want to believe America is evil.

As for the source and the author (who is withholding their identity).......I guess they don't understand that every single American can be accounted for. We are not invisible humans with no name, no identity and no tracking methods. The only people who would believe this would be those from a country where it is possible to kill and bury thousands (read Iraq) without some type of discovery or outcry. They use their own history and just supplant American where the word Iraqi would normally be. And to make the huge leap of conclusion that the photos are Americans because their teeth are well maintained is ludicrous.

Especially the part where we placed ads for mercenaries to join our military and they are deserting. Give me a break........only the really loony would believe this crap.

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back