What am I describing?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Some facts about the issue:
  • The most divisive issue in the country, with large and well organized pro- and anti-camps.
  • "I'm personally opposed to it but wouldn't deny someone else their right" as a popular mainstream sentiment regarding the issue.
  • Both sides with substantial numbers skeptical of the other side's sincerity.
  • The extent of human rights and the relative value between two people being a fundamental question in the issue.
  • The pro- side protected by nothing less than Supreme Court ruling.
  • Entire (mutually hostile) sects of religion created to defend either side of the issue.
  • Christians with a notoriously key role in the anti- camp.
  • The philosophy of the pro- side entrenched firmly in libertarianism and the right to do as one pleases.
  • The anti- side notorious for committing petty crimes, notably trespassing and theft of legally recognized property, to oppose the pro- side.
  • People murdered on both sides for criticism of the other.
  • Many arguments for either side of the issue based on the supposed good of the people in question.
  • Both sides' perception of the the other's attitude towards the people most directly affected by the issue as misguided, if not twisted.

Some facts about the issue:
  • The most divisive issue in the country, with large and well organized pro- and anti-camps.
  • "I'm personally opposed to it but wouldn't deny someone else their right" as a popular mainstream sentiment regarding the issue.
  • Both sides with substantial numbers skeptical of the other side's sincerity.
  • The extent of human rights and the relative value between two people being a fundamental question in the issue.
  • The pro- side protected by nothing less than Supreme Court ruling.
  • Entire (mutually hostile) sects of religion created to defend either side of the issue.
  • Christians with a notoriously key role in the anti- camp.
  • The philosophy of the pro- side entrenched firmly in libertarianism and the right to do as one pleases.
  • The anti- side notorious for committing petty crimes, notably trespassing and theft of legally recognized property, to oppose the pro- side.
  • People murdered on both sides for criticism of the other.
  • Many arguments for either side of the issue based on the supposed good of the people in question.
  • Both sides' perception of the the other's attitude towards the people most directly affected by the issue as misguided, if not twisted.
YOUR 12 POINTS:

(1) Abortion, Gay Rights, Confederate Flag, Illegal Immigration, Presidential Campaigns, Iran Nuclear Deal, Minimum Wage, Marijuana, Racial Issues, Gender Equality
(2) NULL
(3) NULL
(4) Abortion, Racial Issues
(5) Illegal Immigration, Gay Rights, Abortion
(6) Abortion, Gay Rights
(7) Abortion, Gay Rights
(8) Abortion, Gay Rights
(9) Confederate Flag
(10) Confederate Flag, Gay Rights
(11) *** See Point #1
(12) *** See Point #1

What Are You Describing? --------- My guess would be either Abortion or Gay Rights.

Forum List

Back