Advanced Technology is ruining my life

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
15 years ago I didnt have to worry about calls dropping when talking to my friends, telephone dating service made it easier to have phone sex, and I didn't have to worry about my mother sending me stupid text messages during the day because she is bored

Now fast Forward to 2015

Can't ever have a conversation on the phone with my friend because my phone or hers loses service. We had landlines in 2000

When I met someone on a dating site it takes forevet to get to the phone stage which means stimulating phone chat is not as easy to get in 2015. That was not the case when telephone dating was popular

My mom is retired and has a 67 year old boyfriend who is always working or sleeping. And she sends stupid texts messages about stupid shit all day long. I didn't have a cell phone in 2000

So advanced technology is overhyped ASS

15 years ago I didnt have to worry about calls dropping when talking to my friends, telephone dating service made it easier to have phone sex, and I didn't have to worry about my mother sending me stupid text messages during the day because she is bored

Now fast Forward to 2015

Can't ever have a conversation on the phone with my friend because my phone or hers loses service. We had landlines in 2000

When I met someone on a dating site it takes forevet to get to the phone stage which means stimulating phone chat is not as easy to get in 2015. That was not the case when telephone dating was popular

My mom is retired and has a 67 year old boyfriend who is always working or sleeping. And she sends stupid texts messages about stupid shit all day long. I didn't have a cell phone in 2000

So advanced technology is overhyped ASS
Dude, I am going to buy you a woman for Christmas before you explode.

Forum List

Back