What About Jim Smith?

You hardly "answered" anything. You ignored the fact that there is a big difference in not turning someone away and just stabilizing them and actually giving them medical care.

You're a little slow on the uptake aren't you? Quit reading what you want to see and start paying attention.

Your "answer" was linking to a Google search result. You're kind of forcing me to "read what I want" no? Otherwise you would have linked directly to what you want us to read.

God, you really are slow. I linked to a google search to show you the multitude of opportunities to get assistance with medical bills. If I'd given you one, you would have whined that it was merely one program and it wouldn't cover the large number of people without insurance. Therefore, I gave you a laundry list and you still complain. Take your blinders off, get a job and buy some insurance for pete's sake.

Last edited:
Take a trip to Tuscon sometime and look around at the acres and acres of junked military aircraft that we've been forced to buy.

Did junior high let out early today? Does your mom know you're using her computer?

Are insults all you can come up with when faced with the truth?

Asshole!

Insult? Based on the stupidity of your posts, I am forced to believe that you are in junior high or just not very bright. Your "truth" has nothing to do with the topic. Those retired aircraft you speak of were purchased by the government with taxpayer dollars in defense of our nation and the liberty you enjoy. National defense is actually one of the responsibilities given the government in the constitution. You were not personally forced to purchase a fighter jet under threat of penalty, were you? No. See the difference? Of course you don't......that would take reason and logic and you're simply striking out of blind ideology. Don't you have some math homework to get done?

Last edited:
And not ONE of the liberal on this thread seems to see voluntary giving as a reasonable solution for anything; most especially when it is THEM who are asked to give. :)

The liberals are not on trial on this thread - the Republicans are. This is a thread that asks the rhetorical question of conservatives, if your wishes came true, and Obamacare no longer existed, what would you do with someone who was about to die for lack of medical care they could not afford because they had no health insurance?

Good God George, how can you be at post #215 of this thread and act like your question has yet to be answered? Have you not read this thread? Are you just blindly and randomly posting your question over and over? Conservatives arre only on trial in the court of your little mind. No one has called for people dying in the streets. You've made that up out of whole cloth. No one dies in the US for lack of medical care because it is against the law for medical care to be denied for people who can't pay or do not have health insurance. That point alone nullifies your scenario. You can keep ranting if you want, but it simply makes you look foolish. Go back to post 12 for a laundry list of ways to get medical care when you can't pay.

Did junior high let out early today? Does your mom know you're using her computer?

Asshole!

Insult? Based on the stupidity of your posts, I am forced to believe that you are in junior high or just not very bright. Your "truth" has nothing to do with the topic. Those retired aircraft you speak of were purchased by the government with taxpayer dollars in defense of our nation and the liberty you enjoy. National defense is actually one of the responsibilities given the government in the constitution. You were not personally forced to purchase a fighter jet under threat of penalty, were you? No. See the difference? Of course you don't......that would take reason and logic and you're simply striking out of blind ideology. Don't you have some math homework to get done?

Wow!

You couldn't be more wrong if your life depended on it.

I'm not interested in paying for anybodys anything.

If George and all like minded have no problem and want to help their fellow man they should start their own charity.

Let em Open their wallets. Whip out their checkbooks and have at it.

Of course due to all the freeloaders in America they will be broke in no time but what the hey. They will feel oh so good about themselves.

But you already do pay for others. Way before Obama was ever elected.

Only because I have no choice in the matter RD.

So if it were up to you, people would have to verify their ability to pay before receiving any treatment?

You're a little slow on the uptake aren't you? Quit reading what you want to see and start paying attention.

Your "answer" was linking to a Google search result. You're kind of forcing me to "read what I want" no? Otherwise you would have linked directly to what you want us to read.

God, you really are slow. I linked to a google search to show you the multitude of opportunities to get assistance with medical bills. If I'd given you one, you would have whined that it was merely one program and it wouldn't cover the large number of people without insurance. Therefore, I gave you a laundry list and you still complain. Take your blinders off, get a job and buy some insurance for pete's sake.

Should I count the number of posts that you've avoided answering my question? Talk about blinders.

And I will not buy insurance, I want you to pay for it for me. I mean, you that's what you want to hear right? Obviously if I am arguing for quality healthcare access for all, I must be broke and don't have my own insurance, right?

Should I count the number of posts that you've avoided answering my question? Talk about blinders.

And I will not buy insurance, I want you to pay for it for me. I mean, you that's what you want to hear right? Obviously if I am arguing for quality healthcare access for all, I must be broke and don't have my own insurance, right?

Had you paid attention, you'd realize I've been answering your question all along......you just aren't hearing what you want to.

Asshole!

Wow!

You couldn't be more wrong if your life depended on it.

Enlighten us as to how the previous purchase of mothballed military aircraft paid for by taxpayer dollars to defend our nation (constitutional) compares in any way to the federal government requiring individuals to purchase insurance (unconstitutional).

Had you paid attention, you'd realize I've been answering your question all along......you just aren't hearing what you want to.

Actually you have intentionally been avoiding my questions, because you don't have any answers.

Actually you have intentionally been avoiding my questions, because you don't have any answers.

You know what? Just for you I went back thru this thread and reviewed our exchanges. I have indeed answered your questions. The fact that you can not either understand them or accept them isn't my problem. You'll have to go back and read them again and ferret out the answers that are there for yourself.

Forum List

Back