What a Woman Found Outside a Texas Walmart Should Alarm You

I told you, stupid little person, stop projecting your racism on others.

Furthermore, the biggest threat to America right now isn't terrorists...it's unchecked illegal immigration.

Dumbass.

But the premise of this fictional story is terrorism, is it not?
You keep stamping your feet and insisting its fiction...as if we're just supposed to believe you without question.

How's that working out for you?

Fine...if you are stupid enough to believe the story is all fact, so be it...you are just one of those gullible, low information Teapers who fall for scare tactics!

But you can still answer the question instead of deflecting like a Teaper...if you are interested in honest debate...

Isn't the premise of the story and your OP terrorism?

Last edited:
Wow, Toon Hall said so, so it must be true.

Okay, here's the facts...

An internal Department of Homeland Security document compiling statistics on arrests and deportations in 2013 showed that ICE agents encountered 193,357 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions but issued charging documents for only 125,478. More than 67,800 were released.

Read more: DHS document: 68,000 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions released in 2013 | TheHill

Wow. 2/3rds of them WERE Charged and deported.

But the premise of this fictional story is terrorism, is it not?
You keep stamping your feet and insisting its fiction...as if we're just supposed to believe you without question.

Fine...if you are stupid enough to believe the story is all fact, so be it...you are just one of those gullible, low information Teapers who fall for scare tactics!

But you can still answer the question instead of deflecting like a Teaper...if you are interested in honest debate...

You don't want honest debate. That's the LAST thing you want.

No, you want immediate and unquestioning agreement and acceptance.

Didn't think so, lemming.

Wow, Toon Hall said so, so it must be true.

Okay, here's the facts...

An internal Department of Homeland Security document compiling statistics on arrests and deportations in 2013 showed that ICE agents encountered 193,357 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions but issued charging documents for only 125,478. More than 67,800 were released.

Read more: DHS document: 68,000 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions released in 2013 | TheHill

Wow. 2/3rds of them WERE Charged and deported.
193,357 should have been.

Why is the Obama Administration releasing convicted criminals? I know you don't see anything wrong with that.

Normal people do.

Didn't think so, lemming.
You say, "Jump!" -- I say, "Eat shit!" :lol:

Have you come to grips yet with your utter impotence?

Didn't think so.

[

Why is the Obama Administration releasing convicted criminals? I know you don't see anything wrong with that.

Normal people do.

That would depend on some of the following factors.

What were they convicted of?
Did they serve the time required for that conviction.
Did the state or municipality they committed the crime in seek any additional punishment?
Was the country they came from willing to take them back?

You see, these are key facts none of the articles you alarmist bring up.

The Ax Murderer? Yeah, I want him in OUR prison, not Mexico's.

The guy who pinched an IPod off a store kiosk because the clerk wasn't paying attention? Meh, not so much.

[

Normal people do.

Don't care, deport the fucker!

Did the state or municipality they committed the crime in seek any additional punishment?

If not, dump the SOB at the border, or leave him in a rowboat in international waters.

The guy who pinched an IPod off a store kiosk because the clerk wasn't paying attention? Meh, not so much.

Don't care, deport the fucker! Ship the fuckers home!

Everyone can pretend that terrorists are not flowing in over an open border and that sparkles are now flying out their assholes as magic fairy dust that transforms them in to decent human beings. When New York or Washington gets hit again by a terrorist attack the blame lies squarely with this Administration for failing to protect the border, failing to protect Americans. The first squealing piglets will be libruls pointing their crooked fingers at George W Bush.

You DO know the Canadian Border is more porous, right?

[

Normal people do.

If not, dump the SOB at the border, or leave him in a rowboat in international waters.

Don't care, deport the fucker! Ship the fuckers home!

You seem to be very angry about something that doesn't really have that much impact on your life, dude. Just saying.

Does it HURT to be that stupid? News flash: I see illegal aliens every day. (Hell, one hit my wife's truck a few years ago.)

[

Normal people do.

Yes, yes, we know you want them all here voting Democrat.

Really, dood -- you can't make your hatred of America and contempt for the democratic process any clearer.

Everyone can pretend that terrorists are not flowing in over an open border and that sparkles are now flying out their assholes as magic fairy dust that transforms them in to decent human beings. When New York or Washington gets hit again by a terrorist attack the blame lies squarely with this Administration for failing to protect the border, failing to protect Americans. The first squealing piglets will be libruls pointing their crooked fingers at George W Bush.

Yes, people desperate to distract attention away from Obama's humanitarian crisis keep saying so.

Yes, people desperate to distract attention away from Obama's humanitarian crisis keep saying so.

And you willful ignorance is telling of your hate.

[

Normal people do.

Yes, yes, we know you want them all here voting Democrat.

Really, dood -- you can't make your hatred of America and contempt for the democratic process any clearer.

NO, guy, I just don't mistake the interests of the rich and corporations for America, which your side does.

Forum List

Back