What a Woman Found Outside a Texas Walmart Should Alarm You

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
What a Woman Found Outside a Texas Walmart Should Alarm You
A woman found more than bargains on a shopping trip to a Texas Walmart. What the woman found on the pavement outside should disturb you.

We have more than just “children and women” coming across the border, looking for opportunity. It doesn’t matter what Debbie Wiesman Schultz, Nancy Pelosi, or even President Obama says. It doesn’t matter what the MSM says. The truth of Islamic terrorists caught coming over is too much for even them to ignore at this point.

We have been told the 36,000 prisoners were the last release of criminals into our society without being tracked. We were told it was over. Of those 36,000 re-released into our society without tracking, there were 88,000 offenses including rape, murder, assault, and armed robbery. They sound like nice guys.

What would you do if you found something like this?

10401950_1473066676269521_4646226742994413388_n.jpg

The woman contacted the authorities that arrested him and was alarmed at what she discovered.

He was arrested in Penal County, Arizona on May 21st 2014. His arrest shows no details except N/A 13/ICE. I called the prisoner intake for Penal County and was informed he was released on June 4th into the custody of DHS immigration. They said it was a building down the road. I asked if that means they are to be deported out of the USA, and they said normally they are supposed to be. They said sometimes they are released back into the local community if someone pays a bond on them.

They gave me the local DHS immigration phone number, but I am hesitant to call. WHY ELSE WOULD THIS INMATE’S PRISON WRISTBAND SHOW UP OVER HERE IN EAST TEXAS? BECAUSE HE WAS RELEASED BACK ONTO OUR SOIL INSTEAD OF DEPORTED!!!!​

Needless to say, it kind of shoots the theory of President Obama not releasing criminals again, as the MSM reported, in the foot.

This brings up a lot of alarming questions that compound the situation on the border even more. For one, why are there no reports on foreign nationals other than Mexicans and South Americans being reported in the flow of illegal immigration?

Walmart provided thousands of pairs of underwear, men’s sizes 3x,4x, and XXL, in a donation to DHS. They want us to believe that children and women comprise the bulk of illegal immigrants, but that is what was requested by DHS. This inconsistency by the government has even sparked the ongoing underwear protest.

Why is the media only reporting children and women? There is ample evidence to the contrary.

Who pays the bonds on them? Shouldn’t we be worried about individuals or organizations with potential ties to terrorism paying for an inmates release when they should be deported? They came here illegally and are just released because someone or some corporation pays a bond.

Obviously, if he was detained by ICE and DHS, he had no legal business to be in the country.

This keeps getting deeper and deeper folks. So far, DHS hasn’t returned a phone call.​

Obama and the lapdog media are lying to us.

And some of us are stupid enough to believe him.

Lets face it everyone that shops at Walmart is tacky. I like Publix its so much more British.:eusa_angel:

Did you guys see the new pics of Kim Kardashians' ass?

Gays are adopting kids. Michelle Obama is apparently a tranny?

I wouldn't give a shit.

Of course you wouldn't. You're a dutiful robot, unable to act outside your programming.

What would you do dave? Would you go find that guy and shoot him? You would wouldn't you. You bad ass mutta you. You got your camp set up yet on the border? If all you damned Repubs that are SO upset about what is happening, if you all would get your asses spread out all across the border, then you all could stop this shit.

What is the problem with you all doing that? This is your country, your problem but yet you all won't bring about a solution. Rather bitch about what Obama is not doing rather than taking care of "business" yourselves. What's up with that?

Typical liberal response.

Smear the source.

Smear the OP

Ignore the facts presented, attack.

Blame a problem they created on the other side for not correcting the problem.

Sad really. A humanitarian disaster at our border, created by Obama and company, and those who think it isn't really a great idea to abandon their children are painted a the evil ones. The up side is that those sneaking across the border are doctors, and engineers we sure need more of those. I really have to wonder what is their motive. Certainly considering their abortion stand it can't be altruistic. It has to be some other reason. I can't for the life of me figure out what is their deal. I am thinking it is just something they can do an try an feel good about themselves as if they are doing something noble. How bad does it have to get until they realize that the situation they have created is a disaster?

Hey but they will blame the other side for trying to make it as hard as possible to sneak into the country. In that way it does not give people the incentive to send their children across the border, or to sneak across the border leaving their children behind. No that was way too simple of a solution. The liberals could not stand not being the head Masters keeping care of these masses that will never be able to assimilate into society without their liberal masters guiding hand.

At least now the liberals will get their kids taken care of on the cheap, their lawns manicured on the cheap and their lettuce picked on the cheap. After all that has to be their motive nothing else makes sense. If America sucks as bad as the liberals tell us everyday. Then why in the hell would they stay let alone make it conducive for people to come to America?

Smear the source.

Smear the OP

Sad really. A humanitarian disaster at our border, created by Obama and company, and those who think it isn't really a great idea to abandon their children are painted a the evil ones. The up side is that those sneaking across the border are doctors, and engineers we sure need more of those. I really have to wonder what is their motive. Certainly considering their abortion stand it can't be altruistic. It has to be some other reason. I can't for the life of me figure out what is their deal. I am thinking it is just something they can do an try an feel good about themselves as if they are doing something noble. How bad does it have to get until they realize that the situation they have created is a disaster?

Hey but they will blame the other side for trying to make it as hard as possible to sneak into the country. In that way it does not give people the incentive to send their children across the border, or to sneak across the border leaving their children behind. No that was way too simple of a solution. The liberals could not stand not being the head Masters keeping care of these masses that will never be able to assimilate into society without their liberal masters guiding hand.

At least now the liberals will get their kids taken care of on the cheap, their lawns manicured on the cheap and their lettuce picked on the cheap. After all that has to be their motive nothing else makes sense. If America sucks as bad as the liberals tell us everyday. Then why in the hell would they stay let alone make it conducive for people to come to America?

Yea, that's how stupid YOU are. You seem to think there was no illegal immigration BEFORE Obama was elected. Nothing else you say makes sense. So why should you make sense on this topic? You don't.

Everyone can pretend that terrorists are not flowing in over an open border and that sparkles are now flying out their assholes as magic fairy dust that transforms them in to decent human beings. When New York or Washington gets hit again by a terrorist attack the blame lies squarely with this Administration for failing to protect the border, failing to protect Americans. The first squealing piglets will be libruls pointing their crooked fingers at George W Bush.

Last edited:
Obama is doing all he can to spark a Civil War in the USA

He just may get his wish..In California border towns and other states as well, it's a powder keg right now. He has no one to blame what so ever but himself for this chaos.

Last edited:

Smear the source.

Smear the OP

Yea, that's how stupid YOU are. You seem to think there was no illegal immigration BEFORE Obama was elected. Nothing else you say makes sense. So why should you make sense on this topic? You don't.

There has indeed been a problem because the border is hard to actually guard and would be very expensive to build a fence. So I seriously doubt that we can keep all the illegal traffic to zero. But what is happening today is unlike anything I have seen. CHILDREN by the truck load being brought across our border.

I think that was the game all along, "do it for the children." So once again a disaster is created to FORCE the will of the few on the many.

If you don't think that what is going on at our southern border is a disaster of epic proportions then really what do you call it?

Lets face it everyone that shops at Walmart is tacky. I like Publix its so much more British.:eusa_angel:

Pomposity thy name is I.P.Daily!
Wonderful that America can have such pompous arrogant people like yourself and Michelle who like you really think you are so much better then the rif-raff...

“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled.

Actually when people like you and Michelle make such statements I feel sorry for both of you.
Sorry that you have such an inferiority complex you have to remind people of your elitism!
Sad you don't have enough dignity and respect for the rest of us 'po folk' that go to Walmart. And I thought people like you were compassionate. Understanding.

Forum List

Back