What a waste of advertising money

How about you, blowhard?

I am sure I paid more in taxes in 2011 than you earned in 2010 and 2011, numbnuts. You're a whining fucking failure. Go cash a Food Stamp and STFU

Since the first of the year I've paid more taxes than you have your entire life.

And my penis is definitely much, MUCH bigger than yours.

Last edited:
$350,000 is, indeed, not a substantial amount to make in fees for a high profile public speaker. But don't let facts get in the way of starting yet another thread on this.

As you twist and spin Romney's words to soften the blow, riddle me this. Just how many middle to lower class Americans do you think would honestly agree with your line of thinking that "$350,000.00 is not much". By asking this, keep in mind, that in my humble opinion, most middle and lower class Americans don't give a rats ass WHAT Romney did for $350,000.00, it is still a very large sum of money. More than 8 times what the majority of households in the United States make in a year. Maybe middle and lower class Americans are simply envious of the money he makes, like Romney stated?

My understanding of the remark, with context, is that he referred to earning $350k in speaking fees as 'not much'. And, given that context, he is right.

What jealous people think is usually not based on rational thought.

Jealous people vote too. Just sayin'...

Perhaps the "middle to lower class" Americans like you should crawl out from the gutter. What's preventing you from doing so? Uneducated? Lazy?

Wow. With class warfare slogans like that, perhaps you can help on Romney's campaign. Or perhaps, you already are? Never forget that middle and lower class Americans make up the overwhelming majority in this country, and they vote. Obama used this to his advantage in 2008 against the elitist Republican party who only wanted tax cuts for the wealthy. And it worked....
The kenyan lied his ass off and blew smoke up idiots asses like your's, and it worked. He won't get away with the same dog and pony show this time. Most people have figured out he's nothing more than a flim flam man with a cheap vaudeville act.

:cool:

How about you, blowhard?

I am sure I paid more in taxes in 2011 than you earned in 2010 and 2011, numbnuts. You're a whining fucking failure. Go cash a Food Stamp and STFU

Since first of the year I've paid more taxes than you have your entire life.

i paid even more in the last 5 minutes, while bowling a perfect game, AND rescuing 7 puppies from drowning.

I can try typing slower, if you think it will help improve your comprehension skills?

By the way, is that a picture of your bitch letting you sit on her bike so you can appear cool in your avatar?

You can type, draw foodstamps and suck Obama's anus at the same time?
Wow! You are talented

Why won't you answer the same questions you posed to me? What are you hiding? Or are you simply hiding behind your bitch?

i paid even more in the last 5 minutes, while bowling a perfect game, AND rescuing 7 puppies from drowning.

I can handle my inferiority in that regard so long as my penis is bigger.

As you twist and spin Romney's words to soften the blow, riddle me this. Just how many middle to lower class Americans do you think would honestly agree with your line of thinking that "$350,000.00 is not much". By asking this, keep in mind, that in my humble opinion, most middle and lower class Americans don't give a rats ass WHAT Romeny did for $350,000.00, it is still a very large sum of money. More than 8 times what the majority of households in the United States make in a year.

Perhaps the "middle to lower class" Americans like you should crawl out from the gutter. What's preventing you from doing so? Uneducated? Lazy?

Wow. With class warfare slogans like that, perhaps you can help on Romney's campaign. Or perhaps, you already are? Never forget that middle and lower class Americans make up the overwhelming majority in this country, and they vote. Obama used this to his advantage in 2008 against the elitist Republican party who only wanted tax cuts for the wealthy. And it worked....

Really?? What has he done for the middle/lower class since then exactly? If you're still middle/lower class, then apparently nothing. And that's the problem, nobody in any political office can DO anything for you, you have to do it for yourself. There is no 'savior', it's called ambition and hard work. And if you're ambitious and work hard, I'm guessing that eventually that's going to pay off for you since it seems to work for most people who actually try it.

I can handle my inferiority in that regard so long as my penis is bigger.

hah, i did not tell you how i rescued the puppies.

they were about to drown in a river flowing 200 m off my castle.

i did not have to leave my castle, that would have interrupted my bowling.

Really?? What has he done for the middle/lower class since then exactly? If you're still middle/lower class, then apparently nothing. And that's the problem, nobody in any political office can DO anything for you, you have to do it for yourself. There is no 'savior', it's called ambition and hard work. And if you're ambitious and work hard, I'm guessing that eventually that's going to pay off for you since it seems to work for most people who actually try it.

Continue reading the posts, dipshit. I have already explained my situation. Just because I do not suffer like the majority of Americans, does not mean I snub my nose at them like the GOP does.

Forum List

Back