• jealous lover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rival classmate

• spurned lover.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm thinking something else. Perhaps a stray bullet....

Actually, after re-reading the article, I'm not sure. The thing that kind of has me a little befuddled is the comment near the end where the person said that they've been living there since 1976 and never had anything like this happen.

Something's fishy.

I'm thinking something else. Perhaps a stray bullet....

Actually, after re-reading the article, I'm not sure. The thing that kind of has me a little befuddled is the comment near the end where the person said that they've been living there since 1976 and never had anything like this happen.

Something's fishy.

Well, it is the very beginning of an investigation, that's why I listed so many choices.

At about 11:45 p.m. on Monday night, Houston police responded to a discharge of firearms call at 800 August Drive. When officers arrived, they found no evidence of any shooting and left. Forty-five minutes later, they responded to a call for a shooting from 894 August Drive. Paramedics responded to the scene and pronounced her dead, according to police.

It's vague info like that, that churns my paranoia.

It's hard to shoot someone in a car, much less a moving one. So one clean shot was probably intentional, but freak accidents do occur...

Forum List

Back