What a Trump win would mean to the Republican Party

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by JimH52, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,865
    Name others who find him a favorable person to be US president. What other world leaders admire him, besides Putin and Kim? Enlighten us. Are any of them not fascist dictators?

2. protectionist

protectionist Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,966
    I did better than that. I named a bunch of countries whose leaders endorse Hillary, and are destroying their countries because of idiotic policies they have, that are similar to Hillary's. These endorsements (especially the one from US enemy, Vicente Fox), are far more relevant than who is or isn't endorsing Trump.

I have ALREADY enlightened you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,735
    ----------------------------------- oh geez , who cares about other world leaders except for strong leaders that are or may be future enemies of the USA Esmeralda . Most of europe is full of pacifists with their wussie leaders Esmeralda .

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,865
    Who cares about world leaders? This shows your absolute and total ignorance of the role of the president of the United States, leader of the free world.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,735
    ------------------------- I want a USA PRESIDENT that mostly walks softly but that carries a big f-----g stick . To hell with the pacifist head in the sand world leaders and pacifist or traitorous elected leaders in the USA and the 'UN' Esmeralda .

6. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,735

7. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,735
    breaking from FOX news , shooter in Orlando was yelling 'allahu akbar' . Also breaking from Los Angeles , source is FOX that a guy with weapons was headed to Los Angeles gay pride parade in Los Angeles . mayor garcetti just announced on FOX that all is 'A OK' and 'azzez up' in Los Angeles .

8. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,844
    What it shows me is that the general public at this point simply does not care to learn anything about politics at all. Most Trump supporters do not care what he stands for because they are supporting their 'team' or someone that they have labeled as 'their guy' without any serious thought on what the actual positions, policies or how they will govern. As you mentioned Obama - this has really been the case at least since Clinton. No one has cared what they do or what they stand for. We got lucky with Clinton, at least he could govern, but Bush and Obama have both been abysmal failures IMHO and those that support them continue to utterly ignore the failures and prop up the 'accomplishments' without a single original thought.

Trump is simply the culmination of an electorate that refuses to pay any attention to what it is doing. The worst part is that he is not the last. He will lose but we, as a whole, are learning nothing from him or his example. I guarantee that after this election when he loses that those supporting him will dig deeper into their trenches as they did with Romney, Hillary will continue the same shit policies that will be ignored by her supporters because they 'won' and in 4 years we will have a repeat of this bullshit. I have no idea what it is going to take to wake up the electorate but I do believe that the longer it takes the worse it is going to be.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,524
    Pismoe appears to be one of these clowns who thinks with his nuts.

10. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,524
    Aye, and to me it demonstrates the power of television as a propaganda device, without which Rump would not exist as a saleable entity. And worse, its power as a cultural values degradation device, without which ditto. Truth be told we haven't been electing candidates so much as buying political products for half a century or more, based on who has the more effective ad campaign, and Rump represents the nadir of that swirl down the drain.