What A Patriot: Barber Pulls Out Gun, Tells Black Customer He Doesn't Cut Black Hair

The same barber has been involved in seven similar instances, and is now in jail. What a fucking buffoon.

As in any business, one should retain the right to serve or not to serve. This White patriot exercised his right.

Police: Barber pulls gun, says he doesn't cut black hair

That's no "patriot," that's an idiot who should have that gun shoved up his ass. Anyone who would admire such a lowlife idiot would have to be even more of a no class, unAmerican idiot POS who deserves the exact same form of firearms storage training (and would probably like it).

The best part is this barber is in jail and will probably never be allowed to own another firearm in his life. :lol:

Thats why this country need better gun control laws in place.

Any lunatic in this country can walk into a firearms store and get anything he wanted quicker than walking into a grocery store and get whatever he wanted...

I struggle with these "issues". Why force the guy to do what he not want to do? He limiting his customers, his loss? Word would get out. Why does every single "issue" need cradle to grave big govt control? Free market anyone? Not like the customer come in with gunshot wound on stretcher and the guy refuse to save him.

I struggle with these "issues". Why force the guy to do what he not want to do? He limiting his customers, his loss? Word would get out. Why does every single "issue" need cradle to grave big govt control? Free market anyone? Not like the customer come in with gunshot wound on stretcher and the guy refuse to save him.

The owner claims he's not racist, but that he doesn't know how to cut black hair. Then he pulled a gun on the man. He's obviously not fit to own a gun or a barber shop.

Our hair and blacks hair are totally different, it's normal for barbers to turn down non whites. They simply don't specialize in trimming brillo pads or basket weaving.

iu

I think the key aspect of this story is not the refusal of the racist idiot to cut the guy's hair, but the pulling of a gun to do so.

Our hair and blacks hair are totally different, it's normal for barbers to turn down non whites. They simply don't specialize in trimming brillo pads or basket weaving.

iu

He wanted a shave. If this barber doesn't know how to shave a person then he's a retard.

Our hair and blacks hair are totally different,..

"Our"? Who told you that you speak for anyone or anything other than your own personal and entirely justified inferiority complex?

The idiot in the story being a racist is his (and your) ridiculous weakness, but pulling a gun because he (like you) lacks a set of balls to go with his idiotic attitude is another matter.

My solution would have been to give the guy the worst haircut he's ever had.

Or you could do your job, take his money, and give him his haircut.
Yeah, I could. If I wanted to.

What did this man do to deserve being refused service?
I dunno. Why don't you ask the barber?

They did. The barber said he doesn't know how to shave black hair. He sounds like an incompetent barber.

Forum List

Back