What a freaking MORON// Lady on NBC says she hates the religious part of Christmas

Secular bullshit on national TV.. Free speech and all..

I love the lady who said "Jesus is the reason for the season." They call it Christmas for a reason.

WTF.. Isnt that is what Christmas is about . Jesus is the reason. If you dont believe in that then DONT Celebrate it at ALL

NBC Medical Editor Denounces 'Religion Part' of Christmas That 'Mucks the Whole Thing Up' | NewsBusters.org

I get it if people want to celebrate a secular Christmas, or Winter Holiday, or whatever. It certainly lends itself to that. But to secularize a religious holiday, and THEN gripe about the religious elements "mucking it up"? Bitch, puhleeze!

It's her right to say or to celebrate however she wants. Her part ownership in the American dream doesn't depend on celebrating Christmas the way anyone else wants her to.

Suggesting she either celebrate the way YOU approve or else leave the country is about the most un-American thing I've read on these boards in a while.

It's her right to say or to celebrate however she wants. Her part ownership in the American dream doesn't depend on celebrating Christmas the way anyone else wants her to.

Suggesting she either celebrate the way YOU approve or else leave the country is about the most un-American thing I've read on these boards in a while.

She has the right to say whatever moronic thing comes into her empty head.

We have the right to ridicule her for her stupidity.

She has the right to say whatever moronic thing comes into her empty head.

We have the right to ridicule her for her stupidity.

EXACTLY.

What you DON'T have the right to do is run her out of the country or deprive her of any of her rights as an American.

I love the lady who said "Jesus is the reason for the season." They call it Christmas for a reason.

Christmas was originally a Pagan holiday practiced hundreds of years before Christ was born.

Christmas was originally a Pagan holiday practiced hundreds of years before Christ was born.

That wasn't CHRISTmas - yeah they adopted the same time of the year because it helped them incorporate "pagans" into "Christian" society without too much fuss.

I support this woman's right to celebrate the way she chooses and to speak her mind. But I disagree with her. Christ is the reason I celebrate this season.

That wasn't CHRISTmas - yeah they adopted the same time of the year because it helped them incorporate "pagans" into "Christian" society without too much fuss.

I support this woman's right to celebrate the way she chooses and to speak her mind. But I disagree with her. Christ is the reason I celebrate this season.

As is YOUR right,celebrate it the way you want, as can she. It was a PAGAN holiday first that the christians happened to borrow.LOL

And December 25th is definitely NOT the day Christ was born, either.

The fact remains that since the days of Constantine December 25th has been celebrated as a commemorative to the birth of Christ, and trying to undo 1600 years of history in the name of PC is stupid.

You don't like Christ? Fine, that's your right.

I don't like Christmas trees, because Biblically they are pagan symbols. I don't, however, go around insulting the 100's of millions of Christians that put them up every year.

Tolerance, you should try some...

As is YOUR right,celebrate it the way you want, as can she. It was a PAGAN holiday first that the christians happened to borrow.LOL

No, dear. There was a pagan holiday which Christians REPLACED.

My daughter's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year. Does that mean Thanksgiving is ACTUALLY a celebration of my daughter's birth?

Forum List

Back