WH Tells World Leaders They Must Tell Trump He’s Doing Better Than Obama

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
White House Tells World Leaders That They Must Tell Trump He's Doing Better Than Obama

Foreign leaders are being told that they are to compliment Trump on his Electoral College win and compare him favorably to President Obama as part of the rules for meeting with the President during his first foreign trip.

LGF4024.jpg

“For foreign leaders trying to figure out the best way to approach an American president unlike any they have known, it is a time of experimentation. Embassies in Washington trade tips and ambassadors send cables to presidents and ministers back home suggesting how to handle a mercurial, strong-willed leader with no real experience on the world stage, a preference for personal diplomacy and a taste for glitz.

After four months of interactions between Mr. Trump and his counterparts, foreign officials and their Washington consultants say certain rules have emerged: Keep it short — no 30-minute monologue for a 30-second attention span. Do not assume he knows the history of the country or its major points of contention. Compliment him on his Electoral College victory. Contrast him favorably with President Barack Obama.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/world/middleeast/trump-saudi-arabia-foreign-trip.html?_r=0

Trump’s arrogance is as dangerous as his stupidity and incompetence.

These leaders have known Trump for years. The lying media is trying to find some way of explaining the respect Trump gets around the world.

Foreign leaders are being told that they are to compliment Trump on his Electoral College win and compare him favorably to President Obama as part of the rules for meeting with the President during his first foreign trip.
That must be satire.
Even Trump can't be that insecure.

That must be satire.

first thing I did was make sure this wasn't an Onion article, hard to believe it isn't

That must be satire.

NSC officials include Trump’s name as often as possible so he reads memos: report
By Rebecca Savransky - 05/17/17 09:31 AM EDT

National Security Council (NSC) officials include President Trump's name in memos in as many paragraphs as possible to increase the chance he reads them, Reuters reported Wednesday.

NSC officials insert the president's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned," the report said.

It added that Trump likes short, single-page memos and likes to use visual aides.
[...]

NSC officials include Trump’s name as often as possible so he reads memos: report

That must be satire.
first thing I did was make sure this wasn't an Onion article, hard to believe it isn't
No way! Really? Not satire?
I thought people mature with age, and Trump is oldest POTUS to be elected.
Wow, i wonder how immature he was in his younger days!
Sad.

That must be satire.

By Rebecca Savransky - 05/17/17 09:31 AM EDT

National Security Council (NSC) officials include President Trump's name in memos in as many paragraphs as possible to increase the chance he reads them, Reuters reported Wednesday.

NSC officials insert the president's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned," the report said.

It added that Trump likes short, single-page memos and likes to use visual aides.
[...]

Yeah, i heard Trump is impatient & prefers 1-page "briefs" w/ pictures, but it seems to get worse!

That must be satire.
Sad.

Donald Trump tells biographer he's the same now as he was in first grade
September 8, 2015
Gary Gershoff

Donald Trump's temper-tantrum tactics have been explained by the man himself. The frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination admitted to his biographer that, "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

That must be satire.
Sad.
September 8, 2015
Gary Gershoff

Donald Trump's temper-tantrum tactics have been explained by the man himself. The frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination admitted to his biographer that, "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

What??
We have a first-grade President? That's not a pun.
We have a POTUS who is as mature emotionally as a 1st grader?
If it was not so sad, I'd write LOL.
:-(

Forum List

Back