WH Revoked Anit-Hate Funds Weeks Before Charlottesville

Trump is cutting funding for a lot of things, but cherry picking this helps your narrative, so you went with it.
It's like when Bush's AG requested a $50 million cut in anti-terrorist FBI funding right before 9-11.

Another example of great timing

It's just ironic how republicans cut funds that history showed they should have increased instead.

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy
Life After Hate works to de-radicalize neo-Nazis. The Trump administration decided it wasn’t a priority.

If it's not helping the 1%, Trump isn't interested.

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy | HuffPost

Why the fuck is the government spending money to "Fight Hate"?

Because it's good for the general welfare of this country - duh?
using that argument, ANYTHING the govt thinks is good for the country is constitutional. Which is a complete fallacy. What if they declared citizen internment ok? Or bring back slavery? Or tell all the poor people to go fuck themselves? Or say nothing but white people are allowed in america? What then?
That argument is not only a fallacy, it is a pandoras box.

Key word absent in your understandings - SPENDING.

And yes, government can constitutionally spend on pretty much anything short of some minor limitations.

Trump is cutting funding for a lot of things, but cherry picking this helps your narrative, so you went with it.
It's like when Bush's AG requested a $50 million cut in anti-terrorist FBI funding eight before 9-11.

It's just ironic how republicans cut funds that history showed they should have increased instead.

So you try to counter my accusation of cherry picking with more cherry picking?

Are you daft?

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy
Life After Hate works to de-radicalize neo-Nazis. The Trump administration decided it wasn’t a priority.

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy | HuffPost

using that argument, ANYTHING the govt thinks is good for the country is constitutional. Which is a complete fallacy. What if they declared citizen internment ok? Or bring back slavery? Or tell all the poor people to go fuck themselves? Or say nothing but white people are allowed in america? What then?

And
:lol:

Everything you post proves you're a member of the alt right which includes white supremacists, neonazis and hate groups.
Every single source you use proves it too.
Embrace who you are, coward and stop running away from it.
Damn you are one helluva liar and completely deranged mental retard. After reading my last post, for you to make this statement proves it.

I have condemned, like Trump, the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and all other hate groups of all colors, to include the BLM and New Black Panthers. I have also told you I am a member of the military who has spent the better part of 30 years defending and up-holding the Constitution which provides the Right of Freedom of Speech, of even expression - even for people like you and the retarded LIES you just spewed.

After your hate-filled, insane lie-filled rant I can easily put you on ignore as you have proven to offer nothing but bullshit, lies, false accusations, and insane rants.

Have a nice life.
Just because you've served in the military does not absolve you from the lies and hate you preach.
Your main source is Breitbart which turned into a neonazis site after Breitbart died.
You're a classic member of the alt right which of course includes neonazis, the KKK and white supremacy.
Just look at your posts... you're advocating for the very groups you say you hate. You're a liar and a hypocrite which almost all Trump supporters are.
It's been sweet to even hear Fox News condemn this racist prez.
Very sweet indeed.

Your posts put you up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED as one of the most moronic posters on this board.
I'd be doing something wrong if I had the support of a white supremacist like you..

Everything you post proves you're a member of the alt right which includes white supremacists, neonazis and hate groups.
Damn you are one helluva liar and completely deranged mental retard. After reading my last post, for you to make this statement proves it.

I have condemned, like Trump, the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and all other hate groups of all colors, to include the BLM and New Black Panthers. I have also told you I am a member of the military who has spent the better part of 30 years defending and up-holding the Constitution which provides the Right of Freedom of Speech, of even expression - even for people like you and the retarded LIES you just spewed.

After your hate-filled, insane lie-filled rant I can easily put you on ignore as you have proven to offer nothing but bullshit, lies, false accusations, and insane rants.

Have a nice life.
Just because you've served in the military does not absolve you from the lies and hate you preach.
Your main source is Breitbart which turned into a neonazis site after Breitbart died.
You're a classic member of the alt right which of course includes neonazis, the KKK and white supremacy.
Just look at your posts... you're advocating for the very groups you say you hate. You're a liar and a hypocrite which almost all Trump supporters are.
Very sweet indeed.

Your posts put you up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED as one of the most moronic posters on this board.
I'd be doing something wrong if I had the support of a white supremacist like you..

Again, prove I am a white supremacists via ANY of my posts. you don't get to decide what to call me, you cheap dime store hack.

And

What is funny? You high?

And

What is funny? You high?
gah i wish

Trump: cutting funds to protect from alt right hate groups
Cutting funds to protect citizens from polluted water and air..
Cutting funds AND DERELICTON OF DUTY as being the world's super power when he pulled out of the Paris Accord.
Trump wants us all to wear masks so we don't choke on pollution but the Trump whores cheer because he saved money.

Trump's Assault on the Environment

Have a nice life.
Very sweet indeed.

Again, prove I am a white supremacists via ANY of my posts. you don't get to decide what to call me, you cheap dime store hack.
Funny you run away from all of your posts.
I'd be embarrassed too if I were you..

The govt already funds groups that fight White Supremacy - they are called the FBI and DOJ. When laws are broken by these white supremacist groups - or anyone else - the FBI, DOJ, and state and local law enforcement groups are supposed to step in and do their jobs - arrest / indict / charge / convict them for their crimes.

Last I checked they have not been de-funded.

Meanwhile, in Va, the police, Mayor, and governor failed to plan / prepare / prevent / protect / enforce the law. While 3 people were being murdered and dozens injured the police safely stayed behind their barricades and WATCHED as the violence unfolded and the crimes were committed.

McAuliffe, like you want to blame the President for what happened. Of course McAuliffe also declared the police - who did nothing while 3 people were killed and dozens were wounded - 'did a great job.' Of course McAuliffe immediately after the event began pushing his Anti-Gun agenda despite no gun having been used during the violence.
Your side came fully armed. View attachment 143797 That's a fact.
Thems libruls.

And

What is funny? You high?
gah i wish

Ok meanwhile the serious REALITY is that Feds can constitutionally spend on pretty much w/e they deem good for our country as per General Welfare clause.

The alt right hate groups heard Trump loudly and clearly when he said," We're going to take back our country." ( from the non white groups)
They heard MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.

Actuallty he does. Just like Trump go tto call Marco Rubio "little Marco", or Jeb Bush "Low energy Bush", or dozens of other names.

It's in the first amendment to call people by whatever you want. Stop being a fascist.

Have a nice life.
Very sweet indeed.

Funny you run away from all of your posts.
I'd be embarrassed too if I were you..

Who;s running away? I still don't see your proof of my supposed White Nationalist views.

I'll be waiting, bitch-tits.

The govt already funds groups that fight White Supremacy - they are called the FBI and DOJ. When laws are broken by these white supremacist groups - or anyone else - the FBI, DOJ, and state and local law enforcement groups are supposed to step in and do their jobs - arrest / indict / charge / convict them for their crimes.

Last I checked they have not been de-funded.

Meanwhile, in Va, the police, Mayor, and governor failed to plan / prepare / prevent / protect / enforce the law. While 3 people were being murdered and dozens injured the police safely stayed behind their barricades and WATCHED as the violence unfolded and the crimes were committed.

McAuliffe, like you want to blame the President for what happened. Of course McAuliffe also declared the police - who did nothing while 3 people were killed and dozens were wounded - 'did a great job.' Of course McAuliffe immediately after the event began pushing his Anti-Gun agenda despite no gun having been used during the violence.
Your side came fully armed. View attachment 143797 That's a fact.
Thems libruls.
Not a liberal in sight in that pic.

Actuallty he does. Just like Trump go tto call Marco Rubio "little Marco", or Jeb Bush "Low energy Bush", or dozens of other names.

It's in the first amendment to call people by whatever you want. Stop being a fascist.

How does a government restriction on preventing free speech apply to me as a private citizen.

Are you stupid, ignorant, or both?

Forum List

Back