WH Revoked Anit-Hate Funds Weeks Before Charlottesville

The govt already funds groups that fight White Supremacy - they are called the FBI and DOJ. When laws are broken by these white supremacist groups - or anyone else - the FBI, DOJ, and state and local law enforcement groups are supposed to step in and do their jobs - arrest / indict / charge / convict them for their crimes.

Last I checked they have not been de-funded.

Meanwhile, in Va, the police, Mayor, and governor failed to plan / prepare / prevent / protect / enforce the law. While 3 people were being murdered and dozens injured the police safely stayed behind their barricades and WATCHED as the violence unfolded and the crimes were committed.

McAuliffe, like you want to blame the President for what happened. Of course McAuliffe also declared the police - who did nothing while 3 people were killed and dozens were wounded - 'did a great job.' Of course McAuliffe immediately after the event began pushing his Anti-Gun agenda despite no gun having been used during the violence.
Your side came fully armed. View attachment 143797 That's a fact.
Totally innocent people not looking for any trouble whatsoever. Just searching for a group to hold hands with and sing Kumbaya.
These punks have been universally condemned but if you listen to the white supremacists in this thread and on this forum they were innocent victims..

The only issue here is that they weren't cut out sooner. The government has no business funding violent far left groups.

How many useless thread does Mr. unreasonable plan to start on the same topic?

The govt already funds groups that fight White Supremacy - they are called the FBI and DOJ. When laws are broken by these white supremacist groups - or anyone else - the FBI, DOJ, and state and local law enforcement groups are supposed to step in and do their jobs - arrest / indict / charge / convict them for their crimes.

Last I checked they have not been de-funded.

Meanwhile, in Va, the police, Mayor, and governor failed to plan / prepare / prevent / protect / enforce the law. While 3 people were being murdered and dozens injured the police safely stayed behind their barricades and WATCHED as the violence unfolded and the crimes were committed.

McAuliffe, like you want to blame the President for what happened. Of course McAuliffe also declared the police - who did nothing while 3 people were killed and dozens were wounded - 'did a great job.' Of course McAuliffe immediately after the event began pushing his Anti-Gun agenda despite no gun having been used during the violence.
Your side came fully armed. View attachment 143797 That's a fact.

OMG! Those weapons must have killed hundreds that day, eh?
They came looking to create violence and indeed they did. Way to stick up for your fellow nazis.

I know, but enough about those "antifa" twats.

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy
Life After Hate works to de-radicalize neo-Nazis. The Trump administration decided it wasn’t a priority.

If it's not helping the 1%, Trump isn't interested.

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy | HuffPost

Why the fuck is the government spending money to "Fight Hate"?
So that people like neo-Nazi's don't feel emboldened to commit terrorist attacks on Americans like they did on Saturday

How would government spending stop one assclown from driving into a crowd? Moron!
We'll never know since Trump wants hate to throve :dunno:

Unfair!! Only Obama gets to do that!!
Nope Obama tried to stop it but then you inbreds lost your minds

So that people like neo-Nazi's don't feel emboldened to commit terrorist attacks on Americans like they did on Saturday

How would government spending stop one assclown from driving into a crowd? Moron!
We'll never know since Trump wants hate to throve :dunno:

Unfair!! Only Obama gets to do that!!
Nope Obama tried to stop it but then you inbreds lost your minds

Yeah, Obama really wanted to stop all the black riots during his terms. DERP!

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy
Life After Hate works to de-radicalize neo-Nazis. The Trump administration decided it wasn’t a priority.

If it's not helping the 1%, Trump isn't interested.

Controversial Trump Aide Katharine Gorka Helped End Funding For Group That Fights White Supremacy | HuffPost

Because it's good for the general welfare of this country - duh?
using that argument, ANYTHING the govt thinks is good for the country is constitutional. Which is a complete fallacy. What if they declared citizen internment ok? Or bring back slavery? Or tell all the poor people to go fuck themselves? Or say nothing but white people are allowed in america? What then?
That argument is not only a fallacy, it is a pandoras box.

Your side came fully armed.That's a fact.

NO, snowflake, that is NOT a 'Fact'. I have no side, not that the 'FACTS" mean anything to your ignorant partisan ass.

I have served going on 30 years for the United States of America in the US military, not any hate group on either side. Know what the oath I had to take says? If you don't, look it up. Educate yourself.

Despite the ignorance, lies, and partisan bullshit that flows from leftist extremists like you, right extremist from others, or those in between, I may not agree with what you have said, but I have and will continue to fight for your right to say it.

That includes racist POS groups like the KKK, New Black Panthers, etc. The US Constitution affords Americans many rights, like the Right to PEACEFULLY Assemble and the Right of Freedom of Speech. You may hate what others have to say, but they have the right to say what they want. One of the Rights people think they now have which they actually DO NOT have is the 'Right NOT to be Offended'.

Offended by a movie?
Great, don't see it. Peacefully protest it....but do NOT try to strip me of my right to see it if I want because YOU are offended by it.

Offended by that Confederate statue?
Great, don't look at it, don't visit it, peacefully protest it, get the laws changed, but don't break the law by pulling it down, and don't try to illegally deny anyone else of seeing it.

The ass-clowns in your photo - wanna know whose fault that is?
- It is the fault of the local and state police, the Police Chief, the Mayor, and the Governor, McAuliffe.

Knowing how volatile and controversial this was going to be (if they had no clue they were stupid and should have):
- They should have only given them a permit to protest in a different location, away from main areas.
- They could have declared NO FIRE-ARMS permitted at this event or else no license to protest would be issued.
- They could have not allowed opposing protestors to get within 100 yards of the white supremacist protest
- They could have had state troopers and / or Guard members standing by
- They could have done their jobs when the violence broke out instead of hiding behind barriers.

They could have done a lot of things, but they were STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE, and Failed to plan (Failure to plan is a plan to fail!)

The Police, Mayor, and governor ceded their authority and responsibilities to protect people and let the thugs do whatever they wanted.

Don't blame Trump for the F*ed up Job the police, Mayor, and McAuliffe did....

...and don't do what you snowflakes always do - hurl false accusations at people / me. MSNBC tried to falsely connect Trump to Neo-Nazis, and you falsely tried to claim 'these' were my 'people'. STFU - stop lying / casting false accusations.

If I am reading this correctly, just another thing that Obama did for good of country was overturned by Trump administration.

NO, snowflake, that is NOT a 'Fact'. I have no side, not that the 'FACTS" mean anything to your ignorant partisan ass.

I have served going on 30 years for the United States of America in the US military, not any hate group on either side. Know what the oath I had to take says? If you don't, look it up. Educate yourself.

Despite the ignorance, lies, and partisan bullshit that flows from leftist extremists like you, right extremist from others, or those in between, I may not agree with what you have said, but I have and will continue to fight for your right to say it.

That includes racist POS groups like the KKK, New Black Panthers, etc. The US Constitution affords Americans many of rights, like the Right to PEACEFULLY Assemble and the Right of Freedom of Speech. You may hate what others have to say, but they have the right to say what they want. One of the Rights people think they now have which they actually DO NOT have is the 'Right NOT to be Offended'.

Offended by a movie?
Great, don't see it. Peacefully protest it....but do NOT try to strip me of my right to see it if I want because YOU are offended by it.

Great, don't look at it, don't visit it, peacefully protest it, get the laws changed, but don't break the law by pulling it down, and don't try to illegally deny anyone else of seeing it.

- It is the fault of the local and state police, the Police Chief, the Mayor, and the Governor, McAuliffe.

Knowing how volatile and controversial this was going to be (if they had no clue they were stupid and should have):
- They should have only given them a permit to protest in a different location, away from main areas.
- They could have declared NO FIRE-ARMS permitted at this event or no license to protest.
- They could have not allowed opposing protestors to get within 100 yards of the white supremacist protest

They could have done a lot of things, but they were STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE, and Failed to plan (Failure to plan is a plan to fail!)

The Police, Mayor, and governor ceded their authority and responsibilities to protect people and let the thugs do whatever they wanted.

Don't blame Trump for the F*ed up Job the police, Mayor, and McAuliffe die....

...and don't do what you snowflakes always do - hurl false accusations at people me. MSNBC tried to falsely connect Trump to Neo-Nazis, and you falsely tried to claim 'these' were my 'people'. STFU - stop lying / casting false accusations.
Everything you post proves you're a member of the alt right which includes white supremacists, neonazis and hate groups.
Every single source you use proves it too.
Embrace who you are, coward and stop running away from it.

[QUOTE="Reasonable, post: 17934770, member: 61588
These punks have been universally condemned but if you listen to the white supremacists in this thread and on this forum they were innocent victims..[/QUOTE]
Can you identify the white supremacists on this board who claim these enemies of the state are 'victims'? You accused me of being so, but you are a liar. I have already called you out on that one and made it clear 'they' are not 'my people'.

Maybe I missed it, but I have not seen anyone on this board proclaim that the white supremacists are 'victims' or celebrated the violence they were partly responsible for. So I would appreciate it if you pointed out who on here has done that. Thank you.

That includes racist POS groups like the KKK, New Black Panthers, etc. The US Constitution affords Americans many rights, like the Right to PEACEFULLY Assemble and the Right of Freedom of Speech. You may hate what others have to say, but they have the right to say what they want. One of the Rights people think they now have which they actually DO NOT have is the 'Right NOT to be Offended'.

Offended by a movie?

- They could have declared NO FIRE-ARMS permitted at this event or else no license to protest would be issued.
- They could have done their jobs when the violence broke out instead of hiding behind barriers.

Don't blame Trump for the F*ed up Job the police, Mayor, and McAuliffe did....

...and don't do what you snowflakes always do - hurl false accusations at people / me. MSNBC tried to falsely connect Trump to Neo-Nazis, and you falsely tried to claim 'these' were my 'people'. STFU - stop lying / casting false accusations.
Still sticking up for Trump after he's been JUSTFIABLY universally condemned for his weak weak response to the hate groups who use HIS NAME for their rallying cry.

Everything you post proves you're a member of the alt right which includes white supremacists, neonazis and hate groups.
Damn you are one helluva liar and completely deranged mental retard. After reading my last post, for you to make this statement proves it.

I have condemned, like Trump, the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and all other hate groups of all colors, to include the BLM and New Black Panthers. I have also told you I am a member of the military who has spent the better part of 30 years defending and up-holding the Constitution which provides the Right of Freedom of Speech, of even expression - even for people like you and the retarded LIES you just spewed.

After your hate-filled, insane lie-filled rant I can easily put you on ignore as you have proven to offer nothing but bullshit, lies, false accusations, and insane rants.

Have a nice life.

Damn you are one helluva liar and completely deranged mental retard. After reading my last post, for you to make this statement proves it.

I have condemned, like Trump, the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and all other hate groups of all colors, to include the BLM and New Black Panthers. I have also told you I am a member of the military who has spent the better part of 30 years defending and up-holding the Constitution which provides the Right of Freedom of Speech, of even expression - even for people like you and the retarded LIES you just spewed.

After your hate-filled, insane lie-filled rant I can easily put you on ignore as you have proven to offer nothing but bullshit, lies, false accusations, and insane rants.

Have a nice life.
Just because you've served in the military does not absolve you from the lies and hate you preach.
Your main source is Breitbart which turned into a neonazis site after Breitbart died.
You're a classic member of the alt right which of course includes neonazis, the KKK and white supremacy.
Just look at your posts... you're advocating for the very groups you say you hate. You're a liar and a hypocrite which almost all Trump supporters are.
It's been sweet to even hear Fox News condemn this racist prez.
Very sweet indeed.

Have a nice life.
Just because you've served in the military does not absolve you from the lies and hate you preach.
Your main source is Breitbart which turned into a neonazis site after Breitbart died.
You're a classic member of the alt right which of course includes neonazis, the KKK and white supremacy.
Just look at your posts... you're advocating for the very groups you say you hate. You're a liar and a hypocrite which almost all Trump supporters are.
It's been sweet to even hear Fox News condemn this racist prez.
Very sweet indeed.

Your posts put you up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED as one of the most moronic posters on this board.

Forum List

Back