WH chief of staff: Obama the most Catholic of presidents.

Obama's a closet Moslem. Look for him to publicly revert in the near future.

I could have sworn Catholics don't believe in abortions.
but whudda I know.

WH Chief Of Staff: Obama 'Most Catholic' Of Presidents
not to say that he does everything entirely consistent with Catholic teaching. That’s not the idea, but I think, in fact, his view of the person and his view of our role and the view of us as adding to the common good, I think is an undeniably Catholic set of premises, and that’s why I say that to him a lot.

1. I agree with the above statement
2. Most Catholics do not believe in abortion , but we do believe in civil rights of the first amendment.
3. He had the statures covered to make it look presidential , and so as not to offend the protestants, Jews, etc that go there.
4. Most Catholics as well as most Christians use Birth Control. ( do you really think they only have sex by the no. of their children)
5. Most important, this country was founded on freedom of religion, not a Christian one, but freedom of religion,
and in that respect, Christians should not get so bent out of shape when they hear "Happy Holidays"

6. If you need laws to keep you from having abortions may I suggest your going to the wrong Church.

Uh huh. Obama is Catholic with a capital C- on his high horse.

I could have sworn Catholics don't believe in abortions.
but whudda I know.

WH Chief Of Staff: Obama 'Most Catholic' Of Presidents
not to say that he does everything entirely consistent with Catholic teaching. That’s not the idea, but I think, in fact, his view of the person and his view of our role and the view of us as adding to the common good, I think is an undeniably Catholic set of premises, and that’s why I say that to him a lot.

1. I agree with the above statement
2. Most Catholics do not believe in abortion , but we do believe in civil rights of the first amendment.
3. He had the statures covered to make it look presidential , and so as not to offend the protestants, Jews, etc that go there.
4. Most Catholics as well as most Christians use Birth Control. ( do you really think they only have sex by the no. of their children)
5. Most important, this country was founded on freedom of religion, not a Christian one, but freedom of religion,
and in that respect, Christians should not get so bent out of shape when they hear "Happy Holidays"

6. If you need laws to keep you from having abortions may I suggest your going to the wrong Church.
If you don't believe in God may I suggest [you're] going to the wrong Church.

JFK was the most Catholic President. Now you all know.

Forum List

Back