We've captured a top agent of Zarqawi

Zhukov said:
Beat him for information.

Then shoot him.

On second thought, that's too considerate given the gravity of his actions. Let the Iraqis stone him to death.

whatever happened to good old "truth serum" anyway ?????

I say put him in one of our maxium security prisons....Oh yea he'll talk or be the cell blocks bitch..either way I see it to be fitting

wolvie20m said:
I say put him in one of our maxium security prisons....Oh yea he'll talk or be the cell blocks bitch..either way I see it to be fitting

Yeah - and the libs won't be able to bitch about his rights, either. He'll get the same due process that American child molesters get!

Let's hope this means the Iraqis have become serious about ridding their country of the terrorists. They're the only ones who really know who these bad guys are, so ridding Iraq of the terrorists all depends on them in the end.

What to do with this terrorist? Contrary to the bad picture the liberal media tries to paint of American soldiers, we do know that this particular terrorist will not be dressed in an orange jumpsuit with his arms tied behind his back, placed a sitting position before a bunch of executioners dressed in black with their faces covered by masks, waiting to be beheaded before rolling TV cameras.

I care not one whit for political correctness. I think a fitting sentence for this terrorist would be to have him blown up by one of his car bombs with his cohorts as witnesses. Considering how many lives--American and Iraqi--he is responsible for taking unjustly, I hope he won't be allowed to keep his.

Forum List

Back