We've booked Ruby Starr for tomorrow

girl you are preaching to the choir....i love jim dandy

To the rescue then. White spandex leggings. Some crazy boots. His hair, I would die for either one of them's hair.

And they're screaming and it's the best sound ever known to mankind as he slides down and she's just standing screaming "go jim dandy go jim dandy".

Glad you are out there Strollingbones...

i am so sorry....i am waiting for my vet to call...we found a growth on jakes gum....

your baby was well loved that is all we can do...we know when we get puppies it will come to this one day...

and no one cries alone here....

Thank you so much for your post.

I swear Strolling Bones, I don't know what's worse. They've all been my family. Always been a pack. First dog I ever had on my own was hit by a car. That was a shock right quick to the bone. The most beautiful and wonderous Alladin. Gorgeous beast. Afghan hound.

Or watching the others slowly die before my eyes. ****Just so other posters know not in pain. Not in pain. Just getting old and feeble ******* My foundation babies. Because death stares you in the face every day and for them you have to deal with it, till it's time.

I don't know how parents make it thru the death of a child. It must be the most horrid thing on earth.

I've known a few dogs that were like family, and a couple cats. Another pup needs a home too. Your home sounds like a good place for a pup in need of a human.

I've got rescue cats left. 2. The smart one is sleeping over the heater. Dumb $#@(*^$# is on my lap as I post. I named her after a famous pizza maker out here.

I don't want to ever appear to be an elitist ever. So when someone says "well go the pound'.

I can't. It's not just in me. But it's for a reason. I need to know the bad with the good. I have to know the potential health problems.

I had a guy call up when I put my pups on line and he told me "my kid wants a dog with long ears":lol:

We were still early back on the net. I linked him to a website on a hog bay in texas.

He got the real deal there. I launched at him. And no he wasn't getting one of my babies.

They are working dogs and your whole family has to want them.

I denied a family because one small boy couldn't handle the first moment he ever met one puppy. Let alone the herd. of mine. And if you're decent you cant sell to just a person who wants a puppy, You can't do that and wake up the next morning. You just can't do it.

You have to be true to your babes. And you have to be true to people who really should need a shipoo (no slag here) versus a kid wanting a world class hunting and tracking dog.

I was never in it for the money. I was in it for the breed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back