West Virginia Exit Poll Peek

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Gunny, May 14, 2008.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    more ... http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05/13/politics/horserace/entry4094128.shtml

2. Glori.B

Glori.B Born Free

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    "I also am leaving the Democratic Party because of the party leadership that has shown no leadership in dealing with MI and FL, who have allowed the media to control the nominating process, and who have shown no respect.

I also am stunned at the vitriol expressed toward Hillary by the liberal media.

If O''Bama is nominated I will either vote Green or write in Hillary.

I am a white woman, 50''s, three figures, college degree, live in the midwest."

"I''''m stunned that so many upscale, well-educated members of Obama''''s base would stoop to negatively stereotyping the entire population of West Virginia and casting slurs against those who support Hillary Clinton. It just seems in poor taste.

By the way, I''''m a long-time resident of Minn., but my parents and grandparents were originally from rural Appalachia. They were FDR Democrats who brought me up to respect the rights of all people regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin or any other category.

I have been deeply offended by the comments of Obama and his supporters about rural people and as a result, I''''m one lifetime Democrat who has decided to withdraw my membership from the Democratic party and register as an independent this time around. The behavior of some Obama supporters has made me ashamed to identify myself as a Democrat.

Oh, and incidentally, I have a master''''s degree."

wow! :eusa_whistle: