West Point Cadets Taught Patriots Are Terrorists

These threads are always entertaining.

Are you claiming that there are no "terrorists" who consider themselves "patriots"?

I would go so far as to say that all terrorists consider themselves "patriots", or something comparable.
Did you read what this moron considers a threat?

What he considers a threat to America is no such thing. It's a threat to the progressive agenda. And unfortunately for progs, the Constitution offers no protections to any political ideology. Conservatives are allowed to speak and to write and to vote.

And there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Are you claiming that there is no threat of domestic terrorism from people who believe that our government is tyrannical?

I can find posts on this very message board from "patriots" discussing what they'll do when the "war" comes. There are posters on this board who identify themselves as "militia members".

Pretending that they don't exist, then getting "outraged" when terrorism experts disagree with you is just silly.

Having a plan to defend yourself against an attack does not equate with terrorism.

ss

Are you claiming that there are no "terrorists" who consider themselves "patriots"?

I would go so far as to say that all terrorists consider themselves "patriots", or something comparable.

The Sons, Daughters, and Children of the American Revolution?

ss
If they disagree with Obama, they're terrorists.

Right, USMB Brown Shirts?

obama+brownshirt.jpg

ss

As far as I know, none of those groups have a political agenda. I think the agenda is merely that of honoring our ancestors who fought in the Revolution.

ss

ss

As far as I know, none of those groups have a political agenda. I think the agenda is merely that of honoring our ancestors who fought in the Revolution.

ss
Well, there you go. Those rich white guys fought against the legitimate big government of the day.

TERRORISTS!!!

From your link:

Government agencies such as FEMA are allegedly teaching that the Founding Fathers should be considered terrorists.

Indeed, the government might consider you a potential terrorist if you take one of the following actions:
◾Speaking out against government policies
◾Protesting anything (such as participating in the “Occupy” movement)
◾Questioning war (even though war reduces our national security; and see this)
◾Having bumper stickers saying things like “Know Your Rights Or Lose Them”
◾Taking pictures or videos
◾Talking to police officers
◾Writing on a piece of paper
◾(Not having a Facebook account may soon be added)

And holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism:
◾Being frustrated with “mainstream ideologies”
◾Valuing online privacy
◾Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
◾Being “reverent of individual liberty”
◾“Believe in conspiracy theories” (see this)
◾“A belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack”
◾“Supported political movements for autonomy”
◾“Suspicious of centralized federal authority”
◾“Fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
◾Opposing surveillance

If the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would probably run afoul of all of these categories.

As such, they could very well end up indefinitely detained at Gitmo … or assassinated.

That last thing is no surprise. In THAT day, if we had not won the war, they would have been assassinated by the crown. Those who signed the Irish Declaration of Independence were all murdered by the crown. The others, I want to read more closely than I can this morning.

True, Kent State was a travesty. But there were no orders given to fire, some idiots got scared and didn't have the proper training. During the L.A. riots in 1992 there were no such events because the military changed their training.

Somehow I doubt the Tea Party righties would have shed a tear if the military would have leveled Watts..........Am I right guys.............am I?
No.

Bullshit. Tea Party types were the first ones screaming for the GOV. to go in and kill all the rioters. I know. I was in the room with some the morning the news broke.

Somehow I doubt the Tea Party righties would have shed a tear if the military would have leveled Watts..........Am I right guys.............am I?
No.

Bullshit. Tea Party types were the first ones screaming for the GOV. to go in and kill all the rioters. I know. I was in the room with some the morning the news broke.

They had the Tea Party back then? Who knew?

There has been liberalism creeping into the military for years. Obviously.

Unless you'd like to make the case that the idiot Perliger is a conservative...?

Good luck with that.

When a way of thinking is right, even if it does not dominate, it is amazing where you will find it creeping in.
If it was right, it wouldn't HAVE to creep in. It would walk through the door and people would embrace it willingly and openly.

But progressivism? It has to be slipped into the water supply.
The media is very liberal because journalists are educated and have been trained to think through their education.
This utter nonsense deserves nothing but laughter and derision.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It takes time to penetrate the thickness it encounters.

Last edited:
The branch of government that enforces the laws including the constitution is the executive branch. The president can use the military to enforce those laws and previous presidents have done just that, beginning with George Washington. Both left and right extremes in this nation have experienced the force of the US military. Remember the bonus army, Kent State the integration of schools, all involving the military enforcing the laws of the United States. Of course West Point teaches all that.

Have you read or even heard of the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act?

The Bonus Army was composed of WW I Vets who wanted early payment of their benefits during the Great Depression. Hoover sent US Army troops under McArthur, who used cavalry and tanks to drive the vets along with their wives and children out, and then burned their shelters and belongings.

No.

Bullshit. I was 4 blocks over from the Watts rioting. It was a bunch of drunks sneaking into people's businesses and taking everything but the kitchen sink. The power went out and people went home, arms a-bulging with loot.

No.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal...and not very convincing.

When a way of thinking is right, even if it does not dominate, it is amazing where you will find it creeping in.
If it was right, it wouldn't HAVE to creep in. It would walk through the door and people would embrace it willingly and openly.

The media is very liberal because journalists are educated and have been trained to think through their education.

The only thickness is in the people who believe prog bullshit, kid. Normal people don't fall for it.

The only thickness is in the people who believe prog bullshit, kid. Normal people don't fall for it.

I stay away from your 'normal'.

Governments protect themselves and their authority over the populations they dominate FIRST and foremost.

If any of us imagine that this self preservation OF government BY government is some kind of new development then clearly they haven't read the history of this nation or of any other.

It takes a special kind of STUPID to imagine that this administration is any different in this regard than any other administration that has existed since this nation was founded.

But this place is filled with people who daily demonstrate that they are that SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID.

Will the troops fire on civilians if order to do so?

Hell yeah they will.

There has never been a case where US troops refused to fire on US citizens when so ordered.

That's what people in uniform do...they obey orders.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal...and not very convincing.

Same types.

White Citizens Council= Tea Party.

White Citizens' Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Retard = Zarius.

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back