"West" does not help Ukraine

The US Army is deployed around the world for a reason, it is designed to defend freedom. And the Americans have become stupid and think that they are an appendage of Europe. On whom will freedom now be able to rely, if America is thrown out from everywhere, as it was thrown out of Afghanistan and Eastern Europe?

How big is Russia's economy? Fun facts: three U.S. states have larger economies than Russia: California ($3.1 trillion), Texas ($1.78 trillion) and New York ($1.7 trillion). And California's GDP is more than twice the GDP of Russia. The Russian economy is twice the size of the little island of Taiwan.
Yea so? How is it this small state has been able to defeat the US backed Ukrainian army then?

You fools keep trying to belittle Russia, yet they seem to be outsmarting the idiots in Washington.

If Russia was a us state it would get about 20 electoral votes.

Russia was afraid it was becoming irrelevant so it invaded a sovereign nation.

In their defense we did it too. And like putin bush lied us into that war. Just ask trump if that’s true. He said it is.
The Deep State lied about WMD. Most Democrats bought into as well.
Obama didn’t pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan like he promised, as I predicted.
Instead he started more wars in the ME. Not that Obama came up with these ideas on his own, he was simply told what to do and he obeyed like a good Establishment stooge.

President Trump was the only one to refuse to obey the Deep State. He refused to do a regime change war in Syria. That is why they had to get rid of him.

Now the Deep State is back in charge after they installed one of the biggest lifelong Establishment stooges, Biden….and now we have a new war. The same people that lied about WMD are telling us we need to support Ukraine “no matter the cost.” I say fuck off.

Yea so? How is it this small state has been able to defeat the US backed Ukrainian army then?

You fools keep trying to belittle Russia, yet they seem to be outsmarting the idiots in Washington.
You like Russians but not Americans in Washington?

The Deep State lied about WMD. Most Democrats bought into as well.
Obama didn’t pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan like he promised, as I predicted.
Instead he started more wars in the ME. Not that Obama came up with these ideas on his own, he was simply told what to do and he obeyed like a good Establishment stooge.

President Trump was the only one to refuse to obey the Deep State. He refused to do a regime change war in Syria. That is why they had to get rid of him.

Now the Deep State is back in charge after they installed one of the biggest lifelong Establishment stooges, Biden….and now we have a new war. The same people that lied about WMD are telling us we need to support Ukraine “no matter the cost.” I say fuck off.
Look for example what conservatives did to the Dixie chicks when they tried to speak out. And remember your justification for torture? Ticking time bomb it might save Americans lives so we should do it? You republicans put a lot of pressure on us if we didn’t go along. Not going along was unpatriotic. Even Hillary gambled and voted to go along. It showed she’s a bit hawkish too. Might be why Obama won because he was vocally against the decision.

Anyways, youre not being completely honest about what happened if you say democrats also saw the bogus intelligence bush cherry picked and the intelligence they ignored.

Biden got us out of Afghanistan. Obama got Bin Ladin.

Deep state must mean special interest. Trump only ignored some. Every president does that. Liberal presidents give soros their ears. Republicans listen to Adeleson, koch brothers, crow.

Trust me, trump worked with the deep state. How else did Jared get $2 billion from the saudis? And trump sold pardons for $2 million each. Who paid those pardons? Deep state.

Russians aren’t trying to destroy my country.
Democrats and RINOs in Washington are.
Yes they are. You’re at war with them and don’t even realize it. We’d be speaking Chinese if you were in charge.

Are you struggling? Need some money?

Trust me, trump worked with the deep state. How else did Jared get $2 billion from the saudis? And trump sold pardons for $2 million each. Who paid those pardons? Deep state.
What a joke, the Deep State hates President Trump. He isn’t a warmonger.

The Jared $2B from Saudis is a fable and a lie. Saudi investors invested in his company, they did not write him a check. There was nothing illegal about it. Investing means they will get money in return, not some mythical policy by President Trump, who in case you missed it, isn’t the President now anyway. Are you suggesting the Saudis are paying him to start wars? Nothing you are claiming makes any sense.

Yes they are. You’re at war with them and don’t even realize it. We’d be speaking Chinese if you were in charge.

Are you struggling? Need some money?
Riiiight. Biden gets on national television and says that people like me are a “threat to democracy”, and he has been trying to get me fired from my job for two years because I refused his illegal Vax mandate. So please enlighten me how the Russians have done worse to me. Be specific.

What a joke, the Deep State hates President Trump. He isn’t a warmonger.

The Jared $2B from Saudis is a fable and a lie. Saudi investors invested in his company, they did not write him a check. There was nothing illegal about it. Investing means they will get money in return, not some mythical policy by President Trump, who in case you missed it, isn’t the President now anyway. Are you suggesting the Saudis are paying him to start wars? Nothing you are claiming makes any sense.
The prince’s advisers said don’t do it. He did it anyways. They might get their money back. Don’t forget jareds dad went to prison for fraud. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

No way Saudi gives jared $2 billion if trump wasn’t president. Don’t tell me that then ask to see hunters 20 llcs. If you find any foreign investors don’t ask any questions. It’s all legal. Taxes were paid. Hunter was paid to sit on a board of burisma. So what?

Riiiight. Biden gets on national television and says that people like me are a “threat to democracy”, and he has been trying to get me fired from my job for two years because I refused his illegal Vax mandate. So please enlighten me how the Russians have done worse to me. Be specific.
Did you lose your job? What do you do?
ps. The pandemic is over

Did you lose your job? What do you do?
ps. The pandemic is over
Nope, thankfully the courts came through for me. Many coworkers were coerced into taking the experimental vax because they were afraid to lose their jobs. They regret taking it. Some had terrible adverse reactions and bad health problems since. But am I sure none of that concerns you.

Nope, thankfully the courts came through for me. Many coworkers were coerced into taking the experimental vax because they were afraid to lose their jobs. They regret taking it. Some had terrible adverse reactions and bad health problems since. But am I sure none of that concerns you.
What a liar. I don’t hear anyone saying they regret getting vaccinated. It increased their chances of survival exponentially. The vast majority of people who died were unvaccinated.

So before we had a vaccine trump was having rallies. He killed many of you.

5 conservative radio hosts who said don’t get vaccinated died of Covid. Can you name anyone in lefty world who died after getting vaccinated?

Even Republican senators all got vaccinated. Even trump

SIDE NOTE-------
Ukraine has completed more onshore wind turbines than England since it was occupied by Russian soldiers – despite the UK government’s promise to relax restrictions on onshore windfarms.

Only two onshore wind turbines have been installed in England since Russia invaded Ukraine in February last year, generating 1 megawatt (MW) of electricity in the Staffordshire village of Keele.

Ukraine’s Tyligulska wind power plant, meanwhile, the first to be built in a conflict zone, has begun generating enough clean electricity to power about 200,000 homes just 60 miles from the frontline in the southern region of Mykolaiv, with 19 turbines providing an installed capacity of 114MW.

Ukraine built more onshore wind turbines in past year than England
I believe this exceeds the USA's
:)-

What a liar. I don’t hear anyone saying they regret getting vaccinated. It increased their chances of survival exponentially. The vast majority of people who died were unvaccinated.

So before we had a vaccine trump was having rallies. He killed many of you.
somethings need repeating
:)-

So all of the mainstream media are “Russian stooges”?
That graphic is Kremlin propaganda from 2014. Those are doctored images and stories. I have looked at several of the original pieces, and the ones have found don't match, or the images have been photoshopped with nazi flags.

There are 9 or10 Ukraine talking points that the Kremlin developed in 2013-2104 and push on a constant basis. The "Ukrainian Nazis" is one of them.

You repeat the Kremlin narrative without doing your own fact checking, so what does that make you?

Um, Russia has 145 million people.

It would have about 239 electoral votes at the current level of representation (~607K people per EV).
Maybe I was thinking economy. California economy bigger than Russia? Regardless, Russia sucks. Very corrupt. But just like turkey and USA half the population likes having an evil corrupt leader

That graphic is Kremlin propaganda from 2014. Those are doctored images and stories. I have looked at several of the original pieces, and the ones have found don't match, or the images have been photoshopped with nazi flags.

There are 9 or10 Ukraine talking points that the Kremlin developed in 2013-2104 and push on a constant basis. The "Ukrainian Nazis" is one of them.

You repeat the Kremlin narrative without doing your own fact checking, so what does that make you?
IMG_3086.jpeg

Their national hero is a Nazi named Bandera.

You are a complete fool if you think these people aren’t Nazis.

Their national hero is a Nazi named Bandera.

You are a complete fool if you think these people aren’t Nazis.
Hey if you choose to get your information from Russian memes, no one will stop you. Btw, there is a term that the Russians have for people like you, and it's not complimentary.

The meme is low-grade propaganda. Example, the BBC headline "Ukraine underplays role of far-right in conflict"- The headline was real, but the picture was not part of the piece. The story was actually about debunking the Ukraine Nazi narrative, not advancing it.

Someone collected a bunch of supposedly Ukrainian nazi pics, and pasted headlines over them to make them look like western media reporting. That's good enough for you to run with, but it tells me that posting factual information is not particularly important to you.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back