"West" does not help Ukraine

At least I've confirmed your identity.

I have to admit, I'm damn good at this.
My identity?

Let me guess, “rUsSiAn tRoLL”.

Homegrown American, who is tired of the bullshit wars and government/media propaganda lies.

No, that’s the Ukrainians. Look at all the videos on Twitter of them capturing men and forcing them to fight. Millions of Ukrainian men have already long since fled the country because they don’t want to fight in this stupid war.
My buddy isn’t very political but his parents are Fox News watchers. Politics got brought up yesterday and he was quick to tell me all the lies his parents heard on Fox are facts. So hunter Biden is guilty in his mind.

But ask him if he heard about Clarence Thomas or Rudy and trump selling pardons for $2 million and he doesn’t believe these things are true. Never heard these things. Of course not. Not on Fox.

who cares , putin´s cuckold . any comment on this ?

LOL an article claiming Russia won’t be able to cover its debts? Do you know what the Russia national debt is? It is a mere $320 billion. The US debt is well over $30 TRILLION.

LOL an article claiming Russia won’t be able to cover its debts? Do you know what the Russia national debt is? It is a mere $320 billion. The US debt is well over $30 TRILLION.
How big is Russia's economy? Fun facts: three U.S. states have larger economies than Russia: California ($3.1 trillion), Texas ($1.78 trillion) and New York ($1.7 trillion). And California's GDP is more than twice the GDP of Russia. The Russian economy is twice the size of the little island of Taiwan.

If Russia was a us state it would get about 20 electoral votes.

Russia was afraid it was becoming irrelevant so it invaded a sovereign nation.

In their defense we did it too. And like putin bush lied us into that war. Just ask trump if that’s true. He said it is.

Please do not forget that the real Russia is Lithuania, including Belarus (not counting the occupied Poland). The Russian Federation is called Russia by mistake. According to the constitution, it is officially called the Federation. Its citizens are citizens of the federation, not "Russians". Do not confuse these concepts, do not try to shift the blame of the Litvins on the citizens of the Russian Federation.

Please do not forget that the real Russia is Lithuania, including Belarus (not counting the occupied Poland). The Russian Federation is called Russia by mistake. According to the constitution, it is officially called the Federation. Its citizens are citizens of the federation, not "Russians". Do not confuse these concepts, do not try to shift the blame of the Litvins on the citizens of the Russian Federation.
All I know is last summer my Belarusian girlfriend was crying about their stolen election. But here in America she’s an idiot trump supporter. Anti vaccine, all that.

We know the president of Belarus is Putin’s puppet. But putin helps keep him in power too.

When Russia went capitalistic the kgb and Russian mob purchased everything. You couldn’t be a more corruptly run country.

All I know is last summer my Belarusian girlfriend was crying about their stolen election. But here in America she’s an idiot trump supporter. Anti vaccine, all that.

We know the president of Belarus is Putin’s puppet. But putin helps keep him in power too.

When Russia went capitalistic the kgb and Russian mob purchased everything. You couldn’t be a more corruptly run country.
I agree that the KGB bought everything after privatization in the mid-90s.

But for some time they were squeezed, from 2000 to 2005 they were silent and Bush controlled the situation there.

Everything is corrupt in the USA now too.
Belarus is the former Lithuania with the occupied part of eastern Poland. Belarusians speak 2 languages, Russian and Belarusian. The Belarusian language is a dialect of Polish.

The prototype of the Trump Party was in Latvia, there was the Reform Party, the Trump Party is obviously its clone. Your girlfriend may have had an ulterior motive in supporting trump as the representative of Lithuania.

Who is the main, Putin Lukashenko or Merkel is a big question.

Historically, Former Lithuania is the ancient Russian state. It includes the east of modern Belarus, Lithuania and Latvia, some northeastern German lands and the Warsaw region, as well as Little Russia within Ukraine.

The Muscovite state moved back and forth, but was mostly from the same culture in origin.

Although they speak different languages, they are about the same people - the Balts, and the joined hetmans.

I am almost sure that this hell is their common order, More precisely, their leaders, former knyazes and Prussian Gottorp, they are cleaning out the former Polish population from everywhere, as well as Hungarians and Romanians from western Ukraine.

Last edited:
I agree that the KGB bought everything after privatization in the mid-90s.

But for some time they were squeezed, from 2000 to 2005 they were silent and Bush controlled the situation there.

Everything is corrupt in the USA now too.
Belarus is the former Lithuania with the occupied part of eastern Poland. Belarusians speak 2 languages, Russian and Belarusian. The Belarusian language is a dialect of Polish.

The prototype of the Trump Party was in Latvia, there was the Reform Party, the Trump Party is obviously its clone. Your girlfriend may have had an ulterior motive in supporting trump as the representative of Lithuania.

Who is the main, Putin Lukashenko or Merkel is a big question.
I just found it funny that she could see the belarus president Rigged his election but then here in America she supported the president who tried to do the same thing.

Yes, she has reasons. Millions of reasons. She met a rich Republican who takes care of her. She sees it his way now. And he sees if foxs way

Muscovy SUCKS BIG TIME
1679259610575.png

I just found it funny that she could see the belarus president Rigged his election but then here in America she supported the president who tried to do the same thing.

Yes, she has reasons. Millions of reasons. She met a rich Republican who takes care of her. She sees it his way now. And he sees if foxs way
Whom did she look more like, did she look like a western Ukrainian or like a Lithuanian?

Republican who takes care of her.
No matter which side it is on, it is now the same Eurocentric mafia.

The Trumpists are worse because Republicans can't come because of them, but in general they play one game.

I hope something will change after the scandal with Trump, there are signs.

What has been happening in the world since 2009 is not just a deep crisis. This may end with the rebirth of the Germanic world of the Inquisition and witch-hunts. Freedom will finally die, because America is the last stronghold of Freedom

Forum List

Back