"West" does not help Ukraine

LOL 😂
Come on man, they are our number one trading partner. So many of our industries are totally reliant on the Chinese. Your guy Crooked Joe (aka “Pedo Pete”) and his family have been bought and paid for by China.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I agree with Mike Pence

Former Vice President Mike Pence, who reportedly plans to announce his own bid for the White House any day, didn’t speak of Trump by name, but told Fox News this weekend: “No one should be praising the dictator in North Korea or praising the leader of Russia who has launched an unprovoked war of aggression in Ukraine.”

All the Republicans running condemn Trump for this.

So are we to believe you and Trump who are clearly pro Russia?

I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I agree with Mike Pence

Former Vice President Mike Pence, who reportedly plans to announce his own bid for the White House any day, didn’t speak of Trump by name, but told Fox News this weekend: “No one should be praising the dictator in North Korea or praising the leader of Russia who has launched an unprovoked war of aggression in Ukraine.”

All the Republicans running condemn Trump for this.

So are we to believe you and Trump who are clearly pro Russia?

What does that have to do with Russia?

I already commented on the NK thing.

The WHO elected North Korea to their executive board. So why aren’t these people protesting the WHO? Instead they are attacking Trump, here merely said “congratulations“. Why? Because it is fitting that North Korea be a high ranking member of such an obviously corrupt organization like the WHO.

So are you going to demand that the Biden Regime defund the WHO because of this appointment? Or how about Bill Gates who funds the WHO? We both know the answer, you will make no such protests or demands. So who really supports North Korea? Bill Gates and Biden? Or Trump? I don’t see Trump giving hundreds of millions of dollars to organization that selected North Korea for its board.

It's just a dirty game for the sake of genocide. It's been a year now, no significant support. They are engaged in outright fraud. There are about 30,000 tanks in the Russian Federation in reserve. "West" have been promising them about a hundred Abrams and Leopards for a year now. The front stands in one place, only frontal assaults and no maneuvers.

This is a scam for the sake of destroying the peoples of Ukraine, former Poles and Hungarians.

We need to stop this grinder. Children are already fighting in Ukraine, and small children are being taken to perverts in Germany.

Look. Just 11 days later we had a Russian Rebellion. Let's not give up so quickly. Russia is weak and going to lose this war.

GOP presidential candidate Chris Christie defended US support for Ukraine’s military in that country’s conflict with Russia, describing it as “a proxy war with China” and pointing out that Beijing is buying Russian oil and supplying Iran with drones.

He said that while US involvement in the war is unpleasant, “the alternative is for the Chinese to take over, the Russians, the Iranians and the North Koreans – a bad foursome.”

“For your children and my grandchildren, are they going to live in a world where China is setting the tone for this world? A communist dictatorship where they tell you how many children you can have? Where they tell you what you can think, what you can see and what you can hear? I don’t want that kind of world for your kids, and I don’t want it for my grandchildren,” the former governor said in CNN's town hall.
Christie’s comments came in response to a question about US spending on Ukraine’s war effort at a time of domestic inflation and federal deficits.

“A big and great country should be able to do both,” he said. “We should be able to get our spending under control, and we should be able to have a strong military that will stand up for friends around the world who are free.”

Forum List

Back