West Culture first do “sex” & than think to “marry” but Islam totally oppose

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
West Culture first do “sex” & than think to “marry” but Islam totally oppose this culture

I want to share my observation that in entire West one have freely sex before “marriage” and if agreed or decided than “married” the life partner otherwise say Good Bye and starting searching of news “life partner”. In West before marriage sex is perhaps common and introduce in their society.

But according to Islam if one want to marry than he has no right or power to do sex before marriage to taste how is my partner or can I will stay with him for entire life.

In West “aids” disease is spread quickly the reasons or causes for Aids diseases is having freely sex with others who is not your “life partner” means wife’s. Islam give this message of Aids diseases before 14th Century but very surprising and shocking West yet not find any cure for aids diseases, how one can remain prevented or safe. But never think to follow on Islamic teaching if one want to cure or safe from “Aids”.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

When you use ancient means to determine your social norms you end up with norms that are abnormal.

The WHOLE reason no sex before marraige was an ancient norm was the for determining who was the real father.

Now we have means of determining the paternity of any child which is far more exact.

You no longer need to imprison women and treat them as chattle to determine whos child is whos.

Women will no longer stand being treated like animals under ANY religion

Sharif I have been to many Muslim countries, mainly spending time in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait during my Military service and I can tell you this, men are men and they want sex, regardless of what their religion or culture dictates. I have seen how men acted in an environment where they are sexually deprived and it is not pretty, I would rather be here in the west where I can have sex on a regular basis without having to get married, instead of over there where I have to wait until I get married and just have sex with 1 woman for the rest of my life, that just sounds like madness to me.

West Culture first do “sex” & than think to “marry” but Islam totally oppose this culture

I want to share my observation that in entire West one have freely sex before “marriage” and if agreed or decided than “married” the life partner otherwise say Good Bye and starting searching of news “life partner”. In West before marriage sex is perhaps common and introduce in their society.

But according to Islam if one want to marry than he has no right or power to do sex before marriage to taste how is my partner or can I will stay with him for entire life.

In West “aids” disease is spread quickly the reasons or causes for Aids diseases is having freely sex with others who is not your “life partner” means wife’s. Islam give this message of Aids diseases before 14th Century but very surprising and shocking West yet not find any cure for aids diseases, how one can remain prevented or safe. But never think to follow on Islamic teaching if one want to cure or safe from “Aids”.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Go fuck a goat

The OP fucks sheep and like a good Muslim inbred, he beats his wife.
Now he's lecturing us on sex in the west?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Actually, AIDS is an epidemic in Muslim countries:

"Somalia is situated in a geographical hot zone as HIV/AIDS rapidly becomes pandemic. "
"According to the latest UNAIDS report, the rate of HIV infection in Somalia has risen from an estimated 0.2% in 1987 to 2% in 1997[1]. In major Somali cities, the HIV infection is spreading rapidly. "
"Alarming misconceptions exist – even among the well educated - that the disease is “foreign” disease that does not exist in Somalia because of the strong Muslim culture. "
Medical Appeal - PMA Warns of Potential HIV Epidemic in Somalia ... 

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Actually, AIDS is an epidemic in Muslim countries:

"Somalia is situated in a geographical hot zone as HIV/AIDS rapidly becomes pandemic. "
"According to the latest UNAIDS report, the rate of HIV infection in Somalia has risen from an estimated 0.2% in 1987 to 2% in 1997[1]. In major Somali cities, the HIV infection is spreading rapidly. "
"Alarming misconceptions exist – even among the well educated - that the disease is “foreign” disease that does not exist in Somalia because of the strong Muslim culture. "
Medical Appeal - PMA Warns of Potential HIV Epidemic in Somalia ...*

AIDS is a problem in Muslim countries as well, alot of sex tourists from the Gulf go to countries like Thailand and come back with STDS however the governments in those countries will not admit it and do not track them. They like to lie and say how much better they are than the West in this arena when the fact is these countries all far far behind.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Yes we have very different attitudes about sex and marriage, without doubt.

You are welcome to live your life your way.

Please extend the same courtesty to us.

You guys completely missed that she's saying our sexual practices are responsible for AIDS.

Which may or may not be true, but which doesn't preclude Islam from experiencing the epidemic, too. So the claim that Muslims are disease free thanks to their wonderful lifestyle isn't exactly true.

You guys completely missed that she's saying our sexual practices are responsible for AIDS.

Which may or may not be true, but which doesn't preclude Islam from experiencing the epidemic, too. So the claim that Muslims are disease free thanks to their wonderful lifestyle isn't exactly true.

Yeah its all bullshit Allie but this is the kind of lies they tell their people in countries like Pakistan to give them some warm and fuzzies because their lives are miserable and they live in shitholes for the most part.

I don't doubt that in some especially fundamentalist Islamic nations the rate of AIDS is lower than in the USA.

I don't doubt that in some communities in the USA where very religious Christians live, the rate of AIDS is much lower than in Christopher Steet in New York either.

So the hell what?

I don't doubt that in some especially fundamentalist Islamic nations the rate of AIDS is lower than in the USA.

I don't doubt that in some communities in the USA where very religious Christians live, the rate of AIDS is much lower than in Christopher Steet in New York either.

So the hell what?

Wer not getting the whole story though, in Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan there are millions of heroin addicts who transmit the disease through needles, and like I said these governments don't disclose the real numbers for who has AIDS anyways.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Compatibility and sexual relations are a critical part of a marriage. Why would a man want to marry you without knowing whether you were good in bed? Why would you want to marry a man who does not satisfy you? Before you marry you need to live with the person first. Get to know them when they are not putting on their best face. See them at their best and see them at their worst

Makes for the best marriage

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Compatibility and sexual relations are a critical part of a marriage. Why would a man want to marry you without knowing whether you were good in bed? Why would you want to marry a man who does not satisfy you? Before you marry you need to live with the person first. Get to know them when they are not putting on their best face. See them at their best and see them at their worst

Makes for the best marriage

The problem is in countries like Pakistan sex is rarely talked about and sex before marriage is considered illegal and can get you killed.

Forum List

Back