CDZ Were Whites And Blacks Equal Before Slavery?

d20a2fb0b9cb30cf03d3b08ba9a33c3f.jpg

And they were always battling each other for land before that.
Whites didn't do ANYTHING that hasn't been done before. ESPECIALLY by blacks.
Get off your fallacious high horse.
Please provide a link where NA's wiped each other out and or reduced them to living on reservations because they were NA's
strawman. Get desperate bro :lol:
I saw your strawman and raised you one. :laugh:

Please provide a link where NA's wiped each other out and or reduced them to living on reservations because they were NA's
ummm ok

ummm ok
I know. :itsok:

ummm ok
I know. :itsok:
:dunno:

Whites destroyed black culture...
What culture was that?

...They then systematically suppressed any attempts by black people to rise...
In the Slave States of the US, absolutely correct.

...Culture is birthright, and once it's destroyed you have destroyed a person's greatest asset.
Again...

What culture was that?
"What culture was that?"
A variety of cultures in East and West Africa. All traces of culture in the enslaved blacks. It's not a question of whether these were advanced cultures or primitive ones. It's a question of knowing how to survive and teaching those skills to your children. If you interfere with this natural process of passing down skills from parents to children, you destroy a person's cultural inheritance.

"In the Slave States of the US, absolutely correct."
No, it went far beyond that period, into Jim Crow and redlining. It only ended in the 1970's.

...A variety of cultures in East and West Africa. All traces of culture in the enslaved blacks. It's not a question of whether these were advanced cultures or primitive ones. It's a question of knowing how to survive and teaching those skills to your children. If you interfere with this natural process of passing down skills from parents to children, you destroy a person's cultural inheritance...
Such as it was... not much of a loss, in most cases, although the price paid during the course of that loss was admittedly and frightfully and ashamedly high.

Then again, perhaps widespread African inter-tribal slavery had something to do with it...

And perhaps Muslim-Arab slave-traders from the Barbary coast should not have been plundering the African interior for Black slaves for centuries prior to finding the latest buyer-customers (white Euro types)...

And perhaps African tribal leaders should not have been selling their excess village populations to the Muslim-Arab slave-traders...

And perhaps the mercenary Black auxiliaries of those Muslim-Arab slave-traders should have refrained from acting as the hunter-muscle for their scum paymasters...

Yessireebob... one helluva cultural heritage there.

...No, it went far beyond that period, into Jim Crow and redlining. It only ended in the 1970's.
Oh, hell, it's still going on, to at least some extent. Given a choice, folks would rather live and work alongside those who look like them, and who share the same history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back