Were The Jews Responsible ?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Did the Jews keep historical writings of Jesus out of history to cast doubt of his existence?

yeah, cause there's so little written about jesus.

you have some basis for that surmise or you just feel like taking another potshot at jews?

if you were a member of the jury would you say that it was possible.

you have some basis for that surmise or you just feel like taking another potshot at jews?

if i were a judge that question would never be put TO a jury since there is no evidence substantiating it.

That's how trials work. You don't get to make up stuff and put it to the trier of fact.

Directed verdict in favor of defendant. See how that works.

if i were a judge that question would never be put TO a jury since there is no evidence substantiating it.

That's how trials work. You don't get to make up stuff and put it to the trier of fact.

Directed verdict in favor of defendant. See how that works.

But that wasn't the question, would you say it is possible.

What historical writings about Jesus do you think were kept out of history?

Are you talking about say the Book of Enoch that both Jews and Christians eventually removed from the canon? The Jews because it was too Christian. The Christians because it was too Jewish?

Are you suggesting that there are scriptures outside the Bible that teach of Christ?

i don't understand well the question of the thread, do you mean that there is a book written by jesus hidden by jews or some unknown scriptures about the life of jesus??

anyway the existence of jesus is proven, there is no doubt over it.

i don't understand well the question of the thread, do you mean that there is a book written by jesus hidden by jews or some unknown scriptures about the life of jesus??

anyway the existence of jesus is proven, there is no doubt over it.

For once you say something sensible.
And then follow it up with nonsense. There is no proof for the existence of the person portrayed in the gospels. He could easily be an amalgam of several different people.
In any case, a non-Christian bible source for someone name Jesus is Josephus. He is also mentioned in the Talmud several times.

if not for the jews, (Hint; ALL the writers of the NT were Jews) we wouldnt have ANY stories of Jesus

Forum List

Back