We're Paying The Enemy's Shock Troops

Try again, dunce.

Can you really be this obtuse? The founders were deeply religious. They believed that they were the new Hebrews.
Judeo-Christian. The Old and New Testament folks.
Stop being a dunce.

Everything the Left tells you is a lie.

“The Founders of this country had a reason for favoring the Jewish people, due to their attachment to the Bible, and because the Founders saw themselves as descendants of the People of the Book.

“Rather than just tolerate the Jews as another religious minority, America’s Founding Fathers were profoundly inspired by Jewish ideas, …. understanding liberty not as an individual license for each of us to pursue his or her bliss but as a collective commitment to a greater good under the watchful eyes of God.” In American Jewish History, a Key to Future Greatness

None of the Founders was a deist. All believed in a God who took an interest in us, and our country.

“Benjamin Franklin’s proposals for a Great Seal featuring not an eagle but Moses and the Israelites crossing the Red Sea.”
1637870738043.png

First Committee's Design for America's Great Seal - 1776

Clearly, the current Democrat Party, rife with anti-Semitism is an aberration, and not in accordance with the America as it was founded.
I have no idea where you are getting this...bullshit, but it's bullshit.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
-Treaty of Tripoli, John Adams

"Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent than we called it the word of a demon than the word of God. It has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind."
-Thomas Paine

"Religion and government will both exist in greater purity the less they are mixed together."
-James Madison

I have no idea where you are getting this...bullshit, but it's bullshit.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
-Treaty of Tripoli, John Adams

"Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent than we called it the word of a demon than the word of God. It has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind."
-Thomas Paine

"Religion and government will both exist in greater purity the less they are mixed together."
-James Madison

What do we call one who looks at facts and whines "is not, is notttttt

Oh, of course....an imbecile.

Raise your paw.

When blinded by ideology, no amount of experience, logic, education has any effect on the behavior of those so blinded. You, of course.

Please see that your work is bowdlerized before your next attempt to post.
Post like an adult.

What do we call one who looks at facts and whines "is not, is notttttt

Oh, of course....an imbecile.

Raise your paw.

When blinded by ideology, no amount of experience, logic, education has any effect on the behavior of those so blinded. You, of course.

Please see that your work is bowdlerized before your next attempt to post.
Post like an adult.
Translation: "Being unable to refute any of the posted facts, I will instead distract, insult, and deflect."

I accept your concession.

Translation: "Being unable to refute any of the posted facts, I will instead distract, insult, and deflect."

Another beating???

Here it comes:

There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I…
1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’

2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,”

3) Supreme Judge of the world, and

4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.

This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Divine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

This is where you say 'duhhhhhhhhhh......'

Another beating???

Here it comes:

There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I…
1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’

2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,”

3) Supreme Judge of the world, and

4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.

This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Divine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

This is where you say 'duhhhhhhhhhh......'
More distraction. More deflection.

More distraction. More deflection.

Whenever anyone writes that vapid phrase it it an admission that they have been schooled and have no ability to respond, and haven't the upbringing or class to admit it.

Don't wipe the egg off your face....it's an improvement.

Reading that, it appears that your main issue is suggesting that Americans must have to be Christian believers to be good people.

Is that really the point you want to make or is this just another meanspirited attempt to insult others for domestic political reasons?

I'm with your efforts on promoting the hate, because it can pay dividends to the rest of the world.
Better than being Fags and Trannys. I support Fundamentalist Islam when it comes to that garbage.

You're having delusions of grandeur.

I love when you post, as it is so very easy to eviscerate you.

The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/mt/archives/2010/02/new_column_libe_4.html Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”

a. "The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were... the general principles of Christianity. ...I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God." - Letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 28, 1813

John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, June 28th, 1813, from Quincy. The Adams-Jefferson Letters: The
Complete Correspondence Between Thomas Jefferson and Abigail and John Adams, edited by Lester J. Cappon,
1988, the University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, NC, pp. 338-340.

Your religion is the one embraced by the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the Nazis, Maoists.....and Democrats.

Now, write soon, y'hear!

In this post is part of am article by a teacher revealing that what we on the Right have said for a decade is a fact: teacher's unions are the enemy of America and Americans.
1. From the Amazon review of Godless, by Coulter…

Though liberalism rejects the idea of God and reviles people of faith, it bears all the attributes of a religion. In Godless, Coulter throws open the doors of the Church of Liberalism, showing us its sacraments (abortion), its holy writ (Roe v. Wade), its martyrs (from Soviet spy Alger Hiss to cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal), its clergy (public school teachers), its churches (government schools, where prayer is prohibited but condoms are free), its doctrine of infallibility (as manifest in the "absolute moral authority" of spokesmen from Cindy Sheehan to Max Cleland), and its cosmology (in which mankind is an inconsequential accident).

2. Over 20 foreign nations produce far more educated students than the American 'education' system.
https://imgix.mic.com/mic/20eb874267a80698de84a0a850b84e20fdb19c1c1795a88e14aed8b15a09a0ef.jpg?w=646&fit=max&auto=format,compress PISA - PISA - OECD www.oecd.orgpisa PISA is the OECD's Programme for International Student Assessment. PISA measures 15-year-olds' ability to use their...

3. "How the Teachers Union Broke Public Education

A former public school teacher documents the profound betrayal of America’s students"​

4. Looking at what teacher's unions stand for, one need be a fool not to understand:
Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of Leftists today: “that all life is "political."
5. Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.
"In this post is part of am article..."

Girl, you need to up your grammar!

Forum List

Back